+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

ritu24

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Ritu - Can you please share your overall timelines and country of residence ?(Application) . It will be beneficial.
Hi
Applied from the USA on 9th of July
biometric on 27th July in the USA
I moved to India due to the expiration of my Visa
Approval of work permit(PPR request) came on Nov 12th, but we came to know in January 2nd week as the attorney sent webform for address change and received nothing to date
Due to the information on this forum and the attorney also said to send an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com, we started the process of sending email on the 4th of Feb
VFS send us the payment link on the 8th Feb and got AWB numbers
pick up of passport on 9th Feb
passport stamped and back on 17th by blue dart courier(in between everything was communicated how passport reached and moved to the various location they provide your new AWB numbers etc by SMS and an email).

Reactions: Holy Cow

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi
Applied from the USA on 9th of July
biometric on 27th July in the USA
I moved to India due to the expiration of my Visa
Approval of work permit(PPR request) came on Nov 12th, but we came to know in January 2nd week as the attorney sent webform for address change and received nothing to date
Due to the information on this forum and the attorney also said to send an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com, we started the process of sending email on the 4th of Feb
VFS send us the payment link on the 8th Feb and got AWB numbers
pick up of passport on 9th Feb
passport stamped and back on 17th by blue dart courier(in between everything was communicated how passport reached and moved to the various location they provide your new AWB numbers etc by SMS and an email).
Wow , that's quite long journey. Best of luck for your job in Canada.

Reactions: ritu24

Nidz88

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks so much!! I have sent email to vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com send me the link for online payment. Once shipping label is generated (after payment is done), I will be sending my passport along with other required docs.

Thanks for your reply. Please also let me know how can i track my application once passport is sent.
How long did it take to get the shipping labels from VFS global? Do you think there would be problem if one is anticipating and can get shipping labels early just to not waste time?
Thank you

PramodhG

Jan 31, 2021
I completed the passport submission webform on 22nd and still waiting for the payment link. Isn't it supposed to be received in 2 days? Should I be worried?

PramodhG

Jan 31, 2021
One of my colleagues received a request letter asking for revised offer letter as the existing one doesn't meet the minimum wage requirement.
He submitted the new documents, but haven't received any response back. Any idea how long IRCC takes to review them?

rohanp141

Nov 11, 2020
I got the payment link, but my passport is currently not available. I am getting US visa stamped at the same time. Can I delay the passport stamping for Canada? But from the passport collection doc, it says I need to submit the doc within one month. I am wondering if its a hard and fast rule. Or I can request the passport payment link one more time

PramodhG

Jan 31, 2021
I got the payment link, but my passport is currently not available. I am getting US visa stamped at the same time. Can I delay the passport stamping for Canada? But from the passport collection doc, it says I need to submit the doc within one month. I am wondering if its a hard and fast rule. Or I can request the passport payment link one more time
I would suggest reaching out to IRCC

Aadharsh

Mar 4, 2021
Hello Experts,

My company yesterday only filled ICT WP + SOWP. How many days it will take to get an response. is there any website to track the application. What will be the next process?

ritu24

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Guys,
Is anyone there who received a travel exemption authorization letter for spouse and kids recently and moved to Canada from India?

canadaICT

Mar 4, 2021
Hi Guys,
Is anyone there who received a travel exemption authorization letter for spouse and kids recently and moved to Canada from India?
I thought for temporary visa which is work permit there is no exemption required to travel, isnt it?