+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

sum_can

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks, I received my Shipping labels as well. I will be sending my passport today.

Hi, I am having tough time to fill the consent form. Since we are getting our Visa Stamping done thru VAC, Do we need to fill the section "Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection". It says "(to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision)". I have received the Fed ex shipping labels from VAC for two-way. Need to send my passport now along with two copy of consent form. Please let me know. Thanks
You need not complete this as per my understanding Kapul.

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
You need not complete this as per my understanding Kapul.
Hi, Thanks. Hey I just noticed that my daughter passport is expiring on 31st July 2022. However, My application was filed till 30th Sep 2022. As Per Passport request letter, It says

1) Your passport must be valid for duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
2) Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Do you think it should be still ok as my daughter can get Visa till 31st July 2022 as per point 2. Or It should have a validity till 30th Sep 2022. I am not sure I can get her passport reissue that quick.

Another question, Can we sign for her in consent form? Do we need to mention explicitly that she is minor child so one of Parent is signing for her.

Please let me know. Thanks

sum_can

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, Thanks. Hey I just noticed that my daughter passport is expiring on 31st July 2022. However, My application was filed till 30th Sep 2022. As Per Passport request letter, It says

1) Your passport must be valid for duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
2) Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Do you think it should be still ok as my daughter can get Visa till 31st July 2022 as per point 2. Or It should have a validity till 30th Sep 2022. I am not sure I can get her passport reissue that quick.

Another question, Can we sign for her in consent form? Do we need to mention explicitly that she is minor child so one of Parent is signing for her.

Please let me know. Thanks
Yes she will get visa till her passport validity and you need to sign on her consent form along with your spouse. No harm in mentioning that she is minor.

PramodhG

Jan 31, 2021
Hi,
I submitted the webform and waiting for Biometrics appointment slot. Any one applied in India and aware about the slot availability. Also when can I expect the appointment details.

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
Hi,
I submitted the webform and waiting for Biometrics appointment slot. Any one applied in India and aware about the slot availability. Also when can I expect the appointment details.
My Friend in India submitted the webform around 21 Jan and he got his Biometrics done on 26th Jan and then got Passport Request on 03rd Feb. He submitted his application last year 17th Nov 2020.

Reactions: PramodhG

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Sharing my timelines for [ICT WP + SOWP] Application applied Online:

-> Application submitted: July 2020 (Online)

-> Biometrics Request (BIL) : July 2020 (Received within few days after application submission)

-> Biometrics Submitted: Jan 2021 (In India)

-> Application Approved (both ICT WP + SOWP) & Received Passport Request PPR: Jan 2021 (In about 4~ days after biometrics submission)

-> Passport Pickup/Submission: Jan 2021

-> Received Passport Stamped: Feb 2021

Note: There was 5~ months wait/delay before I could submit biometrics because VFS India resumed collecting biometric for WP applications from Jan 20th 2021 onwards only (due to pandemic/lockdown). After the submission of biometric, Just within 10 days or so, my application work-flow processing was super quick..

All the best everyone seeking visa.. cheers!

naina13

Apr 22, 2019
My Friend in India submitted the webform around 21 Jan and he got his Biometrics done on 26th Jan and then got Passport Request on 03rd Feb. He submitted his application last year 17th Nov 2020.
Hi Pramodh,

Was your friend's WP ICT application submitted at Bangalore office?

PramodhG

Jan 31, 2021
Sharing my timelines for [ICT WP + SOWP] Application applied Online:

-> Application submitted: July 2020 (Online)

-> Biometrics Request (BIL) : July 2020 (Received within few days after application submission)

-> Biometrics Submitted: Jan 2021 (In India)

-> Application Approved (both ICT WP + SOWP) & Received Passport Request PPR: Jan 2021 (In about 4~ days after biometrics submission)

-> Passport Pickup/Submission: Jan 2021

-> Received Passport Stamped: Feb 2021

Note: There was 5~ months wait/delay before I could submit biometrics because VFS India resumed collecting biometric for WP applications from Jan 20th 2021 onwards only (due to pandemic/lockdown). After the submission of biometric, Just within 10 days or so, my application work-flow processing was super quick..

All the best everyone seeking visa.. cheers!
After submitting the passport, how many days later you received the stamped passport?

jsharma

Jan 19, 2021
Finally, I got my PPR today for my ICT WP application. I'm surprised as I already have a valid TRV visa then why they are asking for passport submission for this?

Reactions: VIJAYMAGHNANI

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi - Can anyone please share the timeline for GSS WP request submitted from USA in the months January 2021 or February 2021 ?

kapilarya85

Dec 29, 2020
Did anyone recently travel to Toronto from USA on ICT WP? I am looking for some sample Isolation plan. If you guys can share if have any. Please also let me know if we need to keep individual isolation plan or one plan for family is enough?