+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

nareshkoppala

Oct 31, 2018
I used itranscripts and it worked out, WES issued the ECA. The overall timeframe for itranscripts to mail the certificate to WES was 10 days after uploading the documents and for WES to issues ECA was 30 days after they received it.
hi Bob, Hope you graduated from Anna university. Did you send individual semester transcripts to WES or just the consolidated/final copy?

splensri

Jul 15, 2011
Hi, I applied through itransacripts Oct 13th and my documents are still In Processing and not Shipped yet. Is there anyway I can followup with Anna University on the status.
Thanks for the reply.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Don't worry with Anna University. It will take time but they will do it. In the meantime, collect other documents as well.

splensri

Jul 15, 2011
Don't worry with Anna University. It will take time but they will do it. In the meantime, collect other documents as well.
Thanks a lot.The documents were shipped yesterday status was updated in itranscripts yesterday.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know of any other website or service which we can use to obtain Transcripts from Anna University. I have already tried iTranscripts, they are no longer providing the facility for Anna University

Karthiyakumar

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone have the latest updates on the transcripts sending detail. From December 1 2018 onwards the University should send the transcripts to Wes else it won't be considered by Wes. How to approach universities to send directly to Wes.
This is applicable only for Indians

nands

Jul 25, 2018
i have tried logging in to itranscripts site and it says my documents are no longer available. Note: Mine is anna univercity chennai. WES has updated its policy recently stating that from dec1 it accepts transcrippts that are sent directly from the universities . So if any one have idea of the procedure please post it here .

ibrahimsha25

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,
Have anyone got their transcript from Anna University Chennai recently after the new rule (university must send the transcript directly to WES), kindly post your experience here.

Vigneshkkar

Dec 25, 2018
Hi,
I too have requested the transcripts from Anna University on Dec 4th 2018 i have not received it yet. Usually how long will it take for the process they say 20 days but I have not received any message yet ?

Could someone explain about the new rule "send your documents directly to WES - by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination".

nands

Jul 25, 2018
I have recently applied for transcript as per recent amendments made in WES .

So the procedure is same as that of the one mentioned by him in this post below

https://ploxbot.blogspot.com/2018/05/wes-transcript-application-procedure.html?m=1

Go with two dd, one for Wes form application and the other for transcripts application .

W.r.t sending directly to WES , the authorities from anna university said that they won’t be sending any post directly to WES , instead they will be giving you the final transcripts along with an envelope that carries From address as Anna University’s and it’s the duty of us (students ) to post to WES on their behalf .

PS : I’ve applied for transcripts with the same procedure two weeks before and waiting for it to get ready

Jan 24, 2019
I have recently applied for transcript as per recent amendments made in WES .

So the procedure is same as that of the one mentioned by him in this post below

https://ploxbot.blogspot.com/2018/05/wes-transcript-application-procedure.html?m=1

Go with two dd, one for Wes form application and the other for transcripts application .

W.r.t sending directly to WES , the authorities from anna university said that they won’t be sending any post directly to WES , instead they will be giving you the final transcripts along with an envelope that carries From address as Anna University’s and it’s the duty of us (students ) to post to WES on their behalf .

PS : I’ve applied for transcripts with the same procedure two weeks before and waiting for it to get ready
Now they have increased the rates for DD for transcripts earlier it was 500 rupees now 750 rupees. so who ever applying please check the latest rates and apply

Last edited:

nareshkumar_j

Feb 1, 2019
WES does not accept documents sent by the students from Dec 1, 2018. Regarding sending the courier directly from Anna University, you'll have to wait until they get the courier process started. They say it'll take time. So I guess any WES requests will have to wait till the courier facility is initiated.