+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Did anyone get new COPR?
Restrictions extended again.
Does it affects our PR process again? Frustrating!

Well, It affects because we still need an Authorization Letter to bring our dependants to Canada in order for them to process and finalize our PR application...

Reactions: F@l

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Did anyone get new COPR?
Restrictions extended again.
Does it affects our PR process again? Frustrating!
It’s definitely going to affect our PR because they are not going to let our depend travel. This is just beyond frustrating.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Guys, Shelby the editor of Canada news started an investigation into the cases of inland people people with out-land spouses whose PR approval has been delayed because of the travel restriction. as at last week she called for a media section with IRCC and she contacted me on Monday to let me know she will be publishing our story.
So if you or anyone you know that signed that petition is contacted for an interview please for the sake of those in our condition: those of us that have out-land dependents in our PR application please give them the opportunity to interview you and state our petition clearly. I will be having my interview with her this Wednesday and i will be speaking FACTs. lets make the issue go as public as much as possible. Thank you everyone

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Guys, Shelby the editor of Canada news started an investigation into the cases of inland people people with out-land spouses whose PR approval has been delayed because of the travel restriction. as at last week she called for a media section with IRCC and she contacted me on Monday to let me know she will be publishing our story.
So if you or anyone you know that signed that petition is contacted for an interview please for the sake of those in our condition: those of us that have out-land dependents in our PR application please give them the opportunity to interview you and state our petition clearly. I will be having my interview with her this Wednesday and i will be speaking FACTs. lets make the issue go as public as much as possible. Thank you everyone
Two of us are also going to have a call with her on Wednesday. God bless this woman that she heard us