+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Guys, Shelby the editor of Canada news started an investigation into the cases of inland people people with out-land spouses whose PR approval has been delayed because of the travel restriction. as at last week she called for a media section with IRCC and she contacted me on Monday to let me know she will be publishing our story.
So if you or anyone you know that signed that petition is contacted for an interview please for the sake of those in our condition: those of us that have out-land dependents in our PR application please give them the opportunity to interview you and state our petition clearly. I will be having my interview with her this Wednesday and i will be speaking FACTs. lets make the issue go as public as much as possible. Thank you everyone
Let me know if she needs other people’s stories. I am willing to tell our story. No one will speak on our behalf than ourselves

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Let me know if she needs other people’s stories. I am willing to tell our story. No one will speak on our behalf than ourselves
she asked yesterday a contact of a girl who is taking care of her newborn alone in Canada while her husband is being refused on sowp. I posted that story in our Insta account. I asked Shelby if she needed more testimonies from girls from our group, she said one will be enough. Also, my husband and I are going to be interviewed by her as well on our case and I will tell her the issue of all of us on the whole as she wanted to speak to a person who submitted the Brief to the House of Commons. So Shelby is on our side. lets pray that she saves us

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
she asked yesterday a contact of a girl who is taking care of her newborn alone in Canada while her husband is being refused on sowp. I posted that story in our Insta account. I asked Shelby if she needed more testimonies from girls from our group, she said one will be enough. Also, my husband and I are going to be interviewed by her as well on our case and I will tell her the issue of all of us on the whole as she wanted to speak to a person who submitted the Brief to the House of Commons. So Shelby is on our side. lets pray that she saves us
@iravlad thank you, please keep me posted. And I see that they have started working on application between June 7 and June 13, 2020. My AOR is actually June 13. Hopefully there will be an update. I will call IRCC end of the week

Reactions: Zeekeem and iravlad

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
@iravlad thank you, please keep me posted. And I see that they have started working on application between June 7 and June 13, 2020. My AOR is actually June 13. Hopefully there will be an update. I will call IRCC end of the week
I will post on our Inst and FB just after I have finished a call with her today. I am ahead of you for 7 hours, so Wednesday is already today with me

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
I will post on our Inst and FB just after I have finished a call with her today. I am ahead of you for 7 hours, so Wednesday is already today with me
I can’t really sleep it’s already 2:20am, that’s how sleepless I get thinking about this immigration process

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I am a girl, living in canada since 2016, came to pursue Ms continued to work. My spouse was suppose to come last year April but he never came because of Covid. Now his work permit is valid less than one year and with restrictions he cannot come because he doesn't have job offer from here. Pr was our hope! We are even thinking of separating now because of this long time long distance and living alone in this COVID times is making it even more worse! So thanks to IRCC, for thinking through and halting applications like ours!

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I can’t really sleep it’s already 2:20am, that’s how sleepless I get thinking about this immigration process
take sleeping pills. This is the only remedy for my broken dreams for the last four years

Reactions: F@l
Nov 21, 2020
I am a girl, living in canada since 2016, came to pursue Ms continued to work. My spouse was suppose to come last year April but he never came because of Covid. Now his work permit is valid less than one year and with restrictions he cannot come because he doesn't have job offer from here. Pr was our hope! We are even thinking of separating now because of this long time long distance and living alone in this COVID times is making it even more worse! So thanks to IRCC, for thinking through and halting applications like ours!
oh wow!! I thought they were allowing spouses to come to Canada on spouse open work permit? For god's sake - have they even removed this option?

Nov 21, 2020
take sleeping pills. This is the only remedy for my broken dreams for the last four years
I know its super hard but please avoid taking pills or medications. There are other remedies like running/exercise which can definitely help balance the emotions.

I say because I now recall this case from a few days ago. I was browsing through parliament committee's website and past video meetings/results (wanted to know how our petition was going to be discussed).

There was this Indian guy who was invited to parliament committee to talk about his case. He was denied entry to Canada. His wife was a Canadian citizen and was pregnant. The wife became so depressed living without him that she started having pills after seeing a psychiatrist. That eventually impacted the child. When she gave birth - the child was autistic.

The parliament's response? --> One parliament member responded: This happened during the time of previous government, not us. Let's not discuss what the previous government did because we have a new government now. And then they moved on discussing something else!?!?!

I mean, how inhuman would you be to not realize that someone has an autistic child for the rest of their life because of the government? Their response was shocking and shows that no one really cares.

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Hi guys,

I am a CEC applicant and my wife was outland when I applied. I applied for her SOWP in January and got it approved in March in 7 weeks. She's currently here in Canada with me and I have called and updated her address in the application. And NO if someone's a spouse they DON'T need a job offer to come to Canada. Hope this helps

AOR: 14 October
MEP: 24 NOV
Criminality, Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not started

Dependent wife
Criminality and info sharing: passed/complete

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hi guys,

I am a CEC applicant and my wife was outland when I applied. I applied for her SOWP in January and got it approved in March in 7 weeks. She's currently here in Canada with me and I have called and updated her address in the application. And NO if someone's a spouse they DON'T need a job offer to come to Canada. Hope this helps

AOR: 14 October
MEP: 24 NOV
Criminality, Eligibility: In progress

Dependent wife
Criminality and info sharing: passed/complete
Interesting , we have a section for spouse about stages like Criminality and Security ?

Can you please tell me where can I find it in GCMS ?

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I know its super hard but please avoid taking pills or medications. There are other remedies like running/exercise which can definitely help balance the emotions.

I say because I now recall this case from a few days ago. I was browsing through parliament committee's website and past video meetings/results (wanted to know how our petition was going to be discussed).

There was this Indian guy who was invited to parliament committee to talk about his case. He was denied entry to Canada. His wife was a Canadian citizen and was pregnant. The wife became so depressed living without him that she started having pills after seeing a psychiatrist. That eventually impacted the child. When she gave birth - the child was autistic.

The parliament's response? --> One parliament member responded: This happened during the time of previous government, not us. Let's not discuss what the previous government did because we have a new government now. And then they moved on discussing something else!?!?!

I mean, how inhuman would you be to not realize that someone has an autistic child for the rest of their life because of the government? Their response was shocking and shows that no one really cares.
Thank you for caring). I don't use them permanently. Just during the most critical periods for not more than a month. Otherwise, I just can not sleep at all. I do have sport but it's another thing. Even being physically tired, I can not fall asleep. That's how nerves killed by the Ircc react to the the stress.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020

That’s shows how heartless these people are.

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019

Yeah, most of them definitely don't care. They are empty inside. Just the walking dead. That's why I do appreciate finding every rare empathic politician that we meet now when trying to get out from our issue. They are like godsends for us