+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I know its super hard but please avoid taking pills or medications. There are other remedies like running/exercise which can definitely help balance the emotions.

I say because I now recall this case from a few days ago. I was browsing through parliament committee's website and past video meetings/results (wanted to know how our petition was going to be discussed).

There was this Indian guy who was invited to parliament committee to talk about his case. He was denied entry to Canada. His wife was a Canadian citizen and was pregnant. The wife became so depressed living without him that she started having pills after seeing a psychiatrist. That eventually impacted the child. When she gave birth - the child was autistic.

The parliament's response? --> One parliament member responded: This happened during the time of previous government, not us. Let's not discuss what the previous government did because we have a new government now. And then they moved on discussing something else!?!?!

I mean, how inhuman would you be to not realize that someone has an autistic child for the rest of their life because of the government? Their response was shocking and shows that no one really cares.
Well, Clearly this isn't what you will expect from 1st world country right? This is very disturbing to hear, no empathy or compassion, so cold!

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Well, Shelby did great during our interviews yesterday. She asked all related questions concerning our situation obviously trying to highlight our issue from all sides and answering beforehand the would-be questions of readers. She asked my husband if he could participate in a zoom meeting with a Committee on Immigration if it took place. So, it seems she has a further plan for her article beyond the interviews with us. Also, she called a girl from our WA group who is a single mum of a newborn son while her husband is not allowed to come to Canada and did and behaved the same being friendly-minded and professional. She didn't provide firm dates for her article to be published, like next week or a week after.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Well, Shelby did great during our interviews yesterday. She asked all related questions concerning our situation obviously trying to highlight our issue from all sides and answering beforehand the would-be questions of readers. She asked my husband if he could participate in a zoom meeting with a Committee on Immigration if it took place. So, it seems she has a further plan for her article beyond the interviews with us. Also, she called a girl from our WA group who is a single mum of a newborn son while her husband is not allowed to come to Canada and did and behaved the same being friendly-minded and professional. She didn't provide firm dates for her article to be published, like next week or a week after.
That’s really good to hear. Hopefully some changes could be made

Nov 21, 2020
Great - thank you very much for doing this!

Reactions: iravlad

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi guys,

I am a CEC applicant and my wife was outland when I applied. I applied for her SOWP in January and got it approved in March in 7 weeks. She's currently here in Canada with me and I have called and updated her address in the application. And NO if someone's a spouse they DON'T need a job offer to come to Canada. Hope this helps

AOR: 14 October
MEP: 24 NOV
Criminality, Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not started

Dependent wife
Criminality and info sharing: passed/complete
Security: Not started
hey, can u help with information u provided in Client info section.? What details for both? Please help with the checklist. Thanks

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Interesting , we have a section for spouse about stages like Criminality and Security ?

Can you please tell me where can I find it in GCMS ?
When I applied for my gcms notes, they sent an email to me asking for consent from my wife to release her information. Once I sent it back, they sent gcms notes with all the information for both of us.

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
hey, can u help with information u provided in Client info section.? What details for both? Please help with the checklist. Thanks
In PR application or SOWP?

Krunal P

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
@legalfalcon
I just received message(on cic account) regarding to my wife's re-medical.
AOR 1st October 2020
My wife's upfront medical-11 August 2020
Medical passed on 4th November 2020

And they requested to redo medical before it expiry date.

Is there anything to worry about?
PA - Inland
Spouse- outland

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone,
@legalfalcon
I just received message(on cic account) regarding to my wife's re-medical.
AOR 1st October 2020
My wife's upfront medical-11 August 2020
Medical passed on 4th November 2020

And they requested to redo medical before it expiry date.

Is there anything to worry about?
PA - Inland
Spouse- outland
There is nothing to worry about. If the application cannot be finalised or if you are unable to land before the medicals expire, IRCC walk either renew them or ask for a re-med.

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys. Im gonna apply for SOWP and study permit for my son 6 years old. They are outland in kazakhstan. Our PR application is in process with outland dependants. AOR Dec 8. AIP program. I don't believe that IRCC will process our PR application this year, so I want to bring them this summer. Only worries that they could reject visa . Anyone resently got SOWP for wife ?

Sumit0781

Mar 5, 2021
Hi All,

My AOR is 13 July 2020 with primary applicant inside Canada and dependents are in India.
My eligibility, background and security section of PR application has been completed by 30th October 2020. I have received GCMS notes also and same information is reflected there.

Afterwards there is no movement in my application. Might be because of my dependents outside Canada, they have put my file on hold. I am on a close WP right now and have to move back to India with same employer by 30th June 2021 as my position is not extending at this movement. My current closed work permit still valid till August 2022.

I am having query for arranged employment 50 points which i have claimed in my profile as while submitting my application on 13th July 2020, i was having valid job for next year.

My question is if i will go back to India, is there any impact on my file? will they again reduce 50 points in my profile though all sections are already approved by 30th October 2020 as per GCMS notes.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sumit

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR is 13 July 2020 with primary applicant inside Canada and dependents are in India.
My eligibility, background and security section of PR application has been completed by 30th October 2020. I have received GCMS notes also and same information is reflected there.

Afterwards there is no movement in my application. Might be because of my dependents outside Canada, they have put my file on hold. I am on a close WP right now and have to move back to India with same employer by 30th June 2021 as my position is not extending at this movement. My current closed work permit still valid till August 2022.

I am having query for arranged employment 50 points which i have claimed in my profile as while submitting my application on 13th July 2020, i was having valid job for next year.

My question is if i will go back to India, is there any impact on my file? will they again reduce 50 points in my profile though all sections are already approved by 30th October 2020 as per GCMS notes.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sumit
Go for open work permit. If you are pnp holder and having close workpermit.

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi All,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sumit
Apply sowp if you are a pnp holder and close workpermit