Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
It seems like they are starting COPR for outland spouses. However, so far I have only seen those cases getting approval which have AOR in 2018 or 2019. Eagerly waiting for someone from AOR 2020 or early 2021 to report here so that we can start relaxing a bit.
Hi all,

I am n big trouble. please help me urgently. I have only 26 days left to submit my application.
Here is my case:
We just got my wife's dependent work visa and she lives in India.
I just realize that the names of my wife's parents have been interchanged by mistakely in the family info form in her work visa application.
As this is incorrect information, how am I supposed to correct it during my express entry application? Please advise. Thank you so much for any guidance you can give.
write the correct one on your express entry, and submit your application. you can always send a letter of explanation later.

Reactions: cam_meh

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
@legalfalcon need your expert advise.Dec 03rd 2020 AOR with 1 dependent outland.Checked with Ircc over phone and they told me all stages passed in march only however after that there’s no update also don’t see any GU update other than one in the feb time.Do we know what all is still pending? What’s next step’s once the initial stages all passed?it seems they haven’t touched files for 2 months

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
@legalfalcon need your expert advise.Dec 03rd 2020 AOR with 1 dependent outland.Checked with Ircc over phone and they told me all stages passed in march only however after that there’s no update also don’t see any GU update other than one in the feb time.Do we know what all is still pending? What’s next step’s once the initial stages all passed?it seems they haven’t touched files for 2 months
I am in the exact same situation. All my stages passed in March however file was not approved. I called IRCC agent last week to inquire on how long will it usually take to approve it . They just provided a generic answer that it depends on immigration officer when he reviews ur file and approves it and also due to Covid files are delayed.
Same old excuse of Covid !!!

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I am in the exact same situation. All my stages passed in March however file was not approved. I called IRCC agent last week to inquire on how long will it usually take to approve it . They just provided a generic answer that it depends on immigration officer when he reviews ur file and approves it and also due to Covid files are delayed.
Same old excuse of Covid !!!
Hi Guys, do you see your elibigiblity, decision made all updated in your profile when you checked online in the portal?

Nov 21, 2020
Nops . I had got 2 GU last month so I called to ask and was being told all my stages are completed
Same status - all stages passed since mid-March. Although for some reason - I had a ghost update on Saturday night and I called IRCC this morning. The lady just said I can see the officer worked on your file on Saturday but wouldn't tell me what that update was.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Yes, maybe again in a few days. Agents can see the last time a person called so I don't want to too annoying. I've called them every Monday since January 2021 :D

@Zeekeem - You also received ghost updates on multiple applications on Saturday. Did you try calling them?
I would suggest not to call now and just wait for the final decision. Hopefully, you are getting it soon.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
It seems like they are starting COPR for outland spouses. However, so far I have only seen those cases getting approval which have AOR in 2018 or 2019. Eagerly waiting for someone from AOR 2020 or early 2021 to report here so that we can start relaxing a bit.
Fingers crossed!
Looks like they've started processing our files as this Sunday we got two ADR: Schedule A + Military Records. I believe that it's an indication of the Security Check moving from "Not Started" to "In Progress".