+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

bullyman

Sep 29, 2022
Greetings

Dependents got their passport stamped outside Canada but Principal Applicant in Canada still waiting for ECOPR.

Can dependents travel to Canada without Principal Applicant having the ECOPR?

Thanks!
B
nope... you need to wait for PA having ecopr

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
I completed in Canada declaration on October 4th on portal. Still in review with IRCC.

Don't know what is happening...:(
Is it the portal declaration? If so, it usually stays as "in review" long after you actually receive your eCoPR and even your PR card.

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Is it the portal declaration? If so, it usually stays as "in review" long after you actually receive your eCoPR and even your PR card.
Thank you for responding.

Yes, it is Portal declaration. I was hoping that for PR card but ECOPR is actually supposed to be downloaded from the portal. No?

But I haven't seen it in portal, mail or email :(

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I have a similar query as you guys, I am in canada and spouse is in INDIA. when I get Ready for VISA how do we proceed with us being in different country, please suggest.

brinck

Jun 13, 2018
How did your principal applicant replied to this? Dependent who were outside Canada submitted their passport to VFS upon receiving the "7pages" along with filled up and signed appendix b

If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Does this affect the timeline or delay of processing of visa stamping?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I received my cbsa notes and it says "Please send RFV instructions for SPOUSE, country of residence India" on 11/8/2022 but since then I have not received any email from ircc. My primary office is Montreal and secondary is Etobicoke IRCC. should i send them an email ? any guidance on this?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi All, I am PR applicant currently in Canada. My family is in India. MY Biometrics is with CIC but My spouse required to submit Biometrics
Whenever I am trying to enter PR application number to get appointment on VFS India, getting message that VFS is allowing limited application.
VFS is not confirming Biometrics appointment date for my spouse.
It is more than 10 months I am waiting for my PR.

Do anyone also facing same issue?
Do there is any news when VFS will allow Biometrics of PR applicants family members.
Please respond if possible.
Received my family PR cards. Thank God, After 2.5 Years of continuous follow-up, struggle, tension, at last PR process completed. I submitted my application in August 2020 and whole process completed in December 2022. Best of luck to all of you.