+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
How much time it took to get outland dependent's PPR, after you got your ecopr? My husband has got his ecopr (CEC application) 2 months ago, and received PR card on 10 June, but we are still waiting for my PPR letter. We are running out of patience, please share your waiting time experience.
Thanks.
I am in a similar situation on the other side of the table. I have received my eCoPR inland in April and my PR Card soon afterwards. But to this day, I am still waiting for the PPR for my outland wife.

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
Hey I am a PNP Inland with a outland dependent.
I got my ECOPR Today.

but you dependent overseas have not gotten the PPR Yet.
Does anyone have the same experience and if yes how long does it look for the outland dependent to get there PPR OR ECOPR.
My timeline is

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 30, 2022(replied same day)

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 4th 2022

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 4th, 2022

4. When did you receive ECOPR? July6th, 2022

5. What is the VO? Calgary

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting
I got my eCoPR inland in April and still waiting to this day for the PPR for my outland wife.

Reactions: adil1234

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
@legalfalcon - My son landed last week in Toronto Pearson, But I was unable to link his PR card.
Then I called IRCC Agent, agent confirmed that my son is not a Permanant Resident as per IRCC.
Later he connected to another agent, and he said that the officer at the Immigration did not update the my son's landing in to IRCC system.
Agent took the Officer number that was inside the stamp (in his passport), and sent a note to the Officer about my son' landing. He asked me link the application again after a week.

Can you please help what can I do in this situation. Do I need to go to Airport once again ? Please help.
I am also unable to find my son's PR card application and unable to link. He landed in June first week. Sent a webmail to IRCC but got auto response that due to high number of applications IRCC is unable to take any action on my webmail. I am still waiting to hear from IRCC. Tried many times to call IRCC agent Getting auto message on phone that due to high number of call IRCC agent is not able to take call. There is no way to contact IRCC.

Meera Habin

Jan 8, 2022
Hi, anyone here with Outland dependent received any updates ? (CEC inland principal applicant with Outland dependent) AOR - Sep 21st 2021

Jul 22, 2022
i called ircc today . they said everything is passed from our side . the rest is my outland dependent's ppr will be issued by visa office new delhi . how long will it take ?? anyone experienced same before???

Jul 20, 2022
Hi all,

CEC inland primary applicant with outland dependent

I just received a message from IRCC with IMM1017 to take a medical exam. The IMM1017 document only has my outland dependent’s information
- Do I also have to retake medical along with the dependent?

Also, for some reason the dependent’s address on the document has my Canada address instead (primary applicant).
- Do I need to contact IRCC and change the address or go ahead with the existing form?

Aor: Sep 20 2021
Medical passed: Nov 04 2021
Bio request for Dependent: Nov 23 2021
Additional documents requested to confirm address: Feb 22 2022
Additional documents received confirmation: Jul 19 2022
Re medical requested: Jul 20 2022

Jul 22, 2022
Hi all,

CEC inland primary applicant with outland dependent

I just received a message from IRCC with IMM1017 to take a medical exam. The IMM1017 document only has my outland dependent’s information
- Do I also have to retake medical along with the dependent?

Also, for some reason the dependent’s address on the document has my Canada address instead (primary applicant).
- Do I need to contact IRCC and change the address or go ahead with the existing form?

Aor: Sep 20 2021
Medical passed: Nov 04 2021
Bio request for Dependent: Nov 23 2021
Additional documents requested to confirm address: Feb 22 2022
Additional documents received confirmation: Jul 19 2022
Re medical requested: Jul 20 2022
my husband is in canada .. am in india . he also got this request lettr of my medical . They cleared on letter that his medical has been extended in canada, but my medical extension can not be possible because of outland.
And dnt worry about the address .. my address is also same as my husband on this IMM1017 form. there is no need to change tht.

Reactions: HungryPanda2022
Jul 22, 2022
I am in a similar situation on the other side of the table. I have received my eCoPR inland in April and my PR Card soon afterwards. But to this day, I am still waiting for the PPR for my outland wife.
does they mention anywhere tht ppr of your spouse will be issued by home country visa office??

akshaypatel0709

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
for CEC inland with outland dependent, how will we get PR ?
I mean does the primary applicant get pr portal request and the dependent get PPR?

Jul 20, 2022
Hi all, I just received the email with the subjectline "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" :)

Could you please help me with a couple of questions.

• How do I indicate that my dependent (wife) is an outland applicant? I am a little confused about this because they are asking the below details for all the applicants and my wife has never been to Canada.
    • Name:
    • UCI:
    • Email one for the whole family)
    • Original entry date:
    • Date of last time you entered Canada
    • Location where you last entered
    • Are you currently inside Canada:
    • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
  • What are the next steps for her to receive the PPR?