+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
My Primary NOC: 2173 (4 years experience, the current job)
Other NOC: 2171 (10 years experience, my previous job)

In PEI, can I mention 6 years of experience (considering my overall experience) though my primary NOC-2173 in Express entry is 4+ years only?

My CRS: 365
PEI Points: 70
PEI submitted date: 02-JUL-2019

Also, can somebody suggest me whether I can be hopeful to receive EOI or not? thanks..
I have been waiting since 2 years for PEI, 2174. They dont invite people with IT background, atleast I didnt heard anything since last 2 years

Lotusgill

May 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
Hello, I am recent graduated student from ontario and I am very confused among provinces that where to go for immigration. now, I am thinking about the PEI, so can you please give me some information about it. As, I searched a lot but could not be satisfied so I want to know from already nominated person. Some of my friends told me that we can do any job for six month and can apply for PEI PNP, so please tell me about it also. It would be great help and appreciate you.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone! Maybe you can help me with this? I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? I just found out that noc 6235 is in high demand in alberta and I also saw in some thread that pei also invite noc6235 from previous draw. If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor? What worries me is if ever I receive ITA from alberta or pei soon, will they call my employer about my job title? My manager or Hr could forget that i requested to change my title to financial sales representatve and tell to pei or alberta that my current title is loans processor. But regarding in Job description, financial sales rep and loans officer is 100% the same. TIA

Crucialguy

Oct 24, 2018
How to get education evaluated for PEI? I read about workpei.ca but thier website is not not accessible from outside Canada.

Neetujas

Jul 7, 2019
Helo all, I have created profile in EE as well as PEI PNP..
CRS 396 ( with spouse)
CRS 413 ( without)
PEI score 65
NOC 4012, 4021
What are the chances of invitation from PEI??

Thanks

pfb82

Sep 9, 2019
Hello everyone! Maybe you can help me with this? I’m quite confused about my NoC, my title in my current work is “Loans Processor”. Upon searching it to canada’s website for correct NoC, Financial sales representative is the one popping out (NoC6235) but my agent told me that the correct NoC should be 1232 which is Loans officer because it’s the one that is close to my title loans processor. I checked the job description of financial sales representative and compared it to loans officer JD, they are both the same duties. 100% the same. Can i select NoC 6235 instead of NoC 1232? I just found out that noc 6235 is in high demand in alberta and I also saw in some thread that pei also invite noc6235 from previous draw. If I choose NOc 6235, should i request a new certificate of employment changing my title to Financial sales representative instead of Loans processor? What worries me is if ever I receive ITA from alberta or pei soon, will they call my employer about my job title? My manager or Hr could forget that i requested to change my title to financial sales representatve and tell to pei or alberta that my current title is loans processor. But regarding in Job description, financial sales rep and loans officer is 100% the same. TIA
you should use latest NOC 6235 since 1232 seems to be old NOC for same position but dated 2006

Reactions: Dimps