+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
Also I have one query, while you submit for EOI to PEI did you guys get the file no created ? For me I see the file no column is left blank. Please advice
hi
my file no is also blank i submitted my profile on 22 may 2019.. please reply what to do

rachelnick

Mar 24, 2019
India
Category........
NOC Code......
hi
my file no is also blank i submitted my profile on 22 may 2019.. please reply what to do
How do I check the status of my profile?
To check the status of your profile, you can login to the Expression of Interest system. Any changes to your status are found on your home screen. Those that have been invited to apply will have a file number and the status will read, "Invited to Apply".
I Only if invited to apply will have file number . That s what I understood from their website.
Correct me if am wrong. I too don't have a file number. The column is blank.

Reactions: M Shah

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
How do I check the status of my profile?
To check the status of your profile, you can login to the Expression of Interest system. Any changes to your status are found on your home screen. Those that have been invited to apply will have a file number and the status will read, "Invited to Apply".
I Only if invited to apply will have file number . That s what I understood from their website.
Correct me if am wrong. I too don't have a file number. The column is blank.

Thanks for the information.. when did u submitted ur EOI?

Solalola

Oct 21, 2018
I applied for PEI EOI a week ago. My score is 80. What are my chances of receiving nomination.
Am in the same shoes with you. I read somewhere that their next draw is the 20th June, so lets be hopeful. By the way what is your NOC? Mine is 0621