+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
O

Ohh .. mine too 62
Then no chance for us in future??
Any other province have you applied for??
Recently Alberta is inviting NOC 3012 but with 400+ CRS..I'm also waiting for New Brunswick job fair and info sessions.. I got only 6.5 in speaking in IELTS that's why my scores are not that high..what's your CRS?

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Recently Alberta is inviting NOC 3012 but with 400+ CRS..I'm also waiting for New Brunswick job fair and info sessions.. I got only 6.5 in speaking in IELTS that's why my scores are not that high..what's your CRS?
Mine is 352 ..
Have u applied for alberta?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Mine is 352 ..
Have u applied for alberta?
Mine is 380, spouse not accompanying.
Alberta will give the NOI so we're not allowed to apply to them..wait also for the Nova Scotia category B..they might open anytime now cause it's been 6 months since their last opening but it's a first come first serve basis, 250 applicants and it's usually closes half day after it opens because of many applicants..

My suggestion is retake IELTS, make your experience longer, if you have masters in nursing have it assess in IQAS..

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Mine is 380, spouse not accompanying.
Alberta will give the NOI so we're not allowed to apply to them..wait also for the Nova Scotia category B..they might open anytime now cause it's been 6 months since their last opening but it's a first come first serve basis, 250 applicants and it's usually closes half day after it opens because of many applicants..

My suggestion is retake IELTS, make your experience longer, if you have masters in nursing have it assess in IQAS..
Thanks dear ..
what is IQAS and actually i m a bsc nurse.

Cee35

Oct 24, 2015
Hello dear colleague. Am a nurse too. I submitted my pei eoi(expression of interest) in the middle of sep 1 week b4 a draw and got Pei ITA the following week.i submitted in November and got nomination in 3 weeks.i then got ITA in the 28th November draw. I Don't have job offer nor relatives in Canada.my Crs was 397 and My pei score was 77 and I am bilingual. I filed my application for PR in December and Currently waiting for ppr. Hope u get selected this year all z best

Hello @Mk786 did you have a canadian license, the IELTS before you applied for PEI PNP?