AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hello. I applied for pei pnp in sep 2018 got ita same month, submitted application in october, got nomination +600points after 3weeks only, submitted ita for PR in dec2018 and got my PR in april 2019.flew to pei canada in july2019. My pnp score was 77,crs 399, Noc 3012 Registered Nurse.best of luck

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
I just registered because I had to comment on this. I'm going to stick around this forum since it seems like a neat place. I'm from PEI and currently have a PNP participant staying with me through Airbnb. Being from here I know the prices of things and cost of living is definitely lower here. Real estate is also cheaper, expect to pay, starting at, $750 for a two bedroom apartment. The job market however is not comparable. The Island has a higher unemployment rate and BC is nearly half. That doesn't mean you're twice as likely to get a job in BC because a lot of people here do get jobs but the market can be thin at times and selection can be limited (if you have a niche skill that can be good - we're big on aviation, agriculture and tourism, with a steadily increasing business community).

Now, I want to point out that PEI is, for me, an amazing place to live and everyone should at the very least consider it. Our resources for new comers is vast and extensive, our communities are super giving and the people are really helpful and supportive. There are going to be struggles no matter where you go but my new friend from Israel desperately wants to stay here, bring his family here and start a new life on PEI.

If anyone has any specific questions about life here or just wants someone to help them when they arrive please don't hesitate to reach out.

I'm a business owner with a passion in helping newcomers settle and ultimately make a life here. Best of luck to everyone in the PNP program, I admire your resilience and dedication to leaving your countries, starting fresh and throwing yourself into the unknown. It's take a lot of guts to do what you're doing.
Good day. I am hoping you can advice me. I recently made an expression of interest for the business stream for pie, I have a score of 140 which is quite high. I am hoping to come there with my family and start up a business similar to what I am currently doing in my home country which are used car dealership, furniture removals and Utility Utility trailer Rentals. I am worried that because pei is small,it might not be good for such line of business? I will appreciate if you have any info.

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
Good day. I am hoping you can advice me. I recently made an expression of interest for the business stream for pie, I have a score of 140 which is quite high. I am hoping to come there with my family and start up a business similar to what I am currently doing in my home country which are used car dealership, furniture removals and Utility Utility trailer Rentals. I am worried that because pei is small,it might not be good for such line of business? I will appreciate if you have any info.

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I am new here, I just submitted EOI for PEI express entry, I my score is 65, I have no offer, an outlander, express entry score 360,
My confusion, I have my ECA but I don't have the foreign qualification verification, though my job, noc 1311 is not regulated in PEI. Can I be hopeful? Or due to no foreign qualification verification, I can't continue? Please guide me. Thank you

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hello guys, I'm in the Express Entry FSW pool with CRS 391. Can i apply for a PEI PNP EOI? If Yes, do they have their own minimum score? I need your help.

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
hi i got layed off and i am working PEI i was going to apply for PNP in june . i just have a question that do they count the lay off period as a experience ? and do i need to startover agian for six months once they re-open?

Michaelnosa

Apr 8, 2020
Hello everyone i just submitted my eoi last week but my pei pnp score is 67 my noc is 2121 a microbiologist crs is 338 do i stand a chance to be nominated
please.

Michaelnosa

Apr 8, 2020
Hello. I applied for pei pnp in sep 2018 got ita same month, submitted application in october, got nomination +600points after 3weeks only, submitted ita for PR in dec2018 and got my PR in april 2019.flew to pei canada in july2019. My pnp score was 77,crs 399, Noc 3012 Registered Nurse.best of luck
Hello nurse please do you know if noc 2121 is in high demand in PEI

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hello guys, need your help. My PEI EOI score is 52 with express entry score 391. NOC is 2282. How do we know the cutoff score and what score is a good score and where is it announced?

kauser

Apr 15, 2015
Hello,
I am new to this PNP process and need your help. I am not sure where to find the list of NOC codes that are eligible to apply for PEI.. will they consider all NOC codes that appear under skill 0, A, B or only specific codes.

Example, i see only 11 Noc codes eligible to apply for Nova Scotia..
I am wondering if that is the case with PEI too?

Also, how will i know if my NOC is in demand in PEI?