+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival Services Email Timeline

Soff123

Nov 26, 2018
Although applicants are facing more delays now a days after Decision Made to PPR email, but I would recommend you to check the status of application with your visa office (email or webform)
Thank you for answering my query .. hopefully I will soon get some good news

Soff123

Nov 26, 2018
Although applicants are facing more delays now a days after Decision Made to PPR email, but I would recommend you to check the status of application with your visa office (email or webform)
Hello sir . I got my PPR mail today

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Hey,
Yeah u were right.. nope I didn't send any inquiry .. tommorow I ll be sending my passport and then will wait for Visa..
Which VO are you in? I am in London and since 28 September 2018 that I received the pre arrival letter, no more info except they are processing my background checks. I am paper-based applicant. Do you think I should receive my MR or PPR soon?

Ann31

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi just recieved my free pre arrival seminar last saturday november 30. Whats next after pre arrival? My Ecas still show inprocess. Thanks

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Hi just recieved my free pre arrival seminar last saturday november 30. Whats next after pre arrival? My Ecas still show inprocess. Thanks
Please share your timeline. When did you submit you application and when did it got transferred to visa office?

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
June 22th applicant here.. My V.O is in Manila.. And my file was transfer November 5
Thanks for your response. Honestly yours is pretty fast. Mine was submitted in April and got transferred to London in July and still waiting.