+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival Services Email Timeline

Shah sayid

Nov 6, 2018
Hello everyone.
I am from pakistan, i have recieved pre arrival on 27oct 2018 but still in waiting for ppr can anyone know how much time it's take more..?

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hello, I’m from Saudi Arabia. I’ve searched a lot but couldn’t find anyone from Saudi Arabia who got their ppr in last 1-2 months. If you’re seeing this post please let me know how long does ppr usually takes for Saudi Arabia.
saudi arabia have two PPR already they are Jan 2018 applicant and one is April 2018 applicant... one time big time update also after getting pre arriva they get the PR on the same week

Krisdan

Oct 5, 2018
Ours is a bit weird and I am hoping someone could shed some insights in our application.

Timeline: Spousal Sponsorship Outland Application (Philippines)

App Received: May 14, 2018
Medical Req: June 25, 2018
Medical Submitted: July 8, 2018 (Ecas and GCKey says has not been received - we have 1 non accompanying dependant whom we could not access and get her medical because the biological dad is refusing to cooperate - we sent letters and proof of attempts to locate and get the medical done)

Wife gave birth to our daughter: Aug 21, 2018 - Proof of Citizenship Application filled in the Canadian Embassy in Manila: Oct 15, 2018 (Embassy returned letter of notice to IRCC advising them of the birth of our child)

Additional Docs requested - provide proof of children's relationship with the mother: Re-sent birth certificate with affidavit of late registration, medical records, immunization records, and school records. We also sent the confirmation of medical being completed by my wife and step children at St. Luke's Medical - uploaded online on Oct 17, 2018.
Additional Docs Requested for Statutory Exclusion of Dependent: Signed and uploaded online on Oct 25, 2018.
Pre-Arrival Invitation Letter: Nov 7, 2018
BGC in process: Nov 14, 2018

As mentioned earlier, ECAS and GCKey still shows medical has not been received even though their medical is done with the exception of the other child. Is this common? has anyone had this experience before?

Thanks,

Kris

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
saudi arabia have two PPR already they are Jan 2018 applicant and one is April 2018 applicant... one time big time update also after getting pre arriva they get the PR on the same week
OmG! Thank you so much. I’m so relieved now! April applicant? wow really lucky.
I hope I hear something soon

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
OmG! Thank you so much. I’m so relieved now! April applicant? wow really lucky.
I hope I hear something soon
yes April 2018 applicant... upfront medical and police clearance...

Reactions: Layla Fahad

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi April applicant here! Last email was pre arrival. How about yours?

what is your time line exactly???
dont have update till now after they transfred to LVO may apps last july 12, 2018..

when didi u get pre arrival pls/?

Xb21

Nov 22, 2018
what is your time line exactly???
dont have update till now after they transfred to LVO may apps last july 12, 2018..

when didi u get pre arrival pls/?
I seriously dont know if its LVO. Im sorry, im not familiar with the abbreviations here.

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I seriously dont know if its LVO. Im sorry, im not familiar with the abbreviations here.
your paper is transfer in which visa office london???

what is your nationality??

Shah sayid

Nov 6, 2018
Hang in there. You are at the final stage. Should hear something soon. Please share your timeline too :)
Hang in there. You are at the final stage. Should hear something soon. Please share your timeline too :)
Now my case in security background check what is this now idk

Soff123

Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got my pre arrival mail on 11th November 2018 and had not received PPR yet . Is there anyone whose facing the same or someone who can tell how long its gona take for PPR for Canada.
Thanks