Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Unfortunately there are consequences to coming so close to the RO. You can apply for a PRTD if you leave but make sure you remain compliant with your RO since it is no longer a 5 year block of time it is a rolling total and you must meet the 730 days out of 5 year RO everyday.
Thank you very much...
I believe I shall be ok even if I go out as I was away in first three years and inside Canada for last two years which means I can still stay away for almost three years (But I am not doing so as I am settled here now :)).

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you very much...
I believe I shall be ok even if I go out as I was away in first three years and inside Canada for last two years which means I can still stay away for almost three years (But I am not doing so as I am settled here now :)).
Just meant that PR card renewals often take many months when you come close to meeting the 730 days.

Beakster

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010 CSQ Application
Nomination.....
12-02-2012 CSQ Granted
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
Med's Request
14-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-05-2012
Passport Req..
10/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2013
LANDED..........
11/08/2013
Just meant that PR card renewals often take many months when you come close to meeting the 730 days.
In the past it certainly seems so. But now we're down to about 2 weeks for standard processing, so it seems that processing slightly more complex cases is also happening much faster than it used to.

It seems that mine was about 6 weeks in total. They did extra checks but didnt need me to provide any extra documents. I've been settled in Canada for just over 2 years continuously and have tax and employment history to proove it. If they needed to ask for additional documents to prove I'd met the residence obligation I imagine this could have doubled the processing time.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
In the past it certainly seems so. But now we're down to about 2 weeks for standard processing, so it seems that processing slightly more complex cases is also happening much faster than it used to.

It seems that mine was about 6 weeks in total. They did extra checks but didnt need me to provide any extra documents. I've been settled in Canada for just over 2 years continuously and have tax and employment history to proove it. If they needed to ask for additional documents to prove I'd met the residence obligation I imagine this could have doubled the processing time.
Hi,
Thanks for the explanation.
I have already provided them all the boarding passes showing my entry and exit in Canada. Hope they will not send my case for second review. Fingers crossed.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 18, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 18, 2019.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on July 22, 2019.
:) waiting for the PR cards.

Reactions: tradewind_0622

Mahdieh_T

Jul 23, 2019
I don't know what happened to me.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 11, 2019.
waiting.....

tradewind_0622

Jul 23, 2019
We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 15, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 20, 2019.
We started processing your application on July 20, 2019.
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on July 22, 2019.

This is really quick by Canada standard.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 18, 2019.
:) waiting for the PR cards.
Wow..
That's fast. As per courier tracking my application was received on July 17, 2019 but still I have not received any confirmation email from them:(
Usually everyone is getting the mail within 1 week. I don't know what happened to my application.

Mahdieh_T

Jul 23, 2019
I don't know what happened to me.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 11, 2019.
waiting.....
Today, the status changed to "Decision Made"......

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Yesterday at 9:44 AM
  5. Received all 4 PR cards on July 24th, 2019.
Feel they send the PR card on 18th or 19th. I do not expect to receive it on two days. Markham/Toronto.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Wow..
That's fast. As per courier tracking my application was received on July 17, 2019 but still I have not received any confirmation email from them:(
Usually everyone is getting the mail within 1 week. I don't know what happened to my application.
Hi Everyone,
Update:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 17, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 24, 2019.
And it is showing Decision Made on E-Case. Hope to get PR cards soon..

Reactions: Blessthat

Evans Agyei

Jul 9, 2019
Please

Thank you for connecting with the Campbell Cohen law firm about your Canadian immigration plans.

Based on the information provided, you appear to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC). We would be pleased to represent you in pursuing Canadian permanent residence through Canada’s Express Entry system.

Express Entry is a two-step process. Step one involves potential candidates making an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by uploading an electronic profile to CIC. The profiles of eligible candidates are placed in the Express Entry Pool, where they are ranked according to a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Step two involves the government of Canada selecting the highest ranked candidates from the pool on a priority basis through draws from the pool. CIC aims to process applications within six months. Last year, 92,231 applicants and their families were admitted into Canada as permanent residents through Express Entry

To be eligible for Express Entry as a Federal Skilled Worker, a candidate must:

- Have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) continuous skilled work experience in the last 10 years;

- Demonstrate, by way of a standardized language proficiency test acceptable to the Canadian government, at least an Adequate-Intermediate language proficiency in English or French (Canadian Language Benchmark: 7)http://www.canadavisa.com/ielts/preparation-online-course.html

- Obtain at least 67 points on the FSWC points grid (points are awarded based on language proficiency, age, work experience, education and adaptability, etc.);

- Have their foreign education credentials assessed, authenticated and given an equivalent value in Canada by one of four designated credential assessment agencies;

- Show that they have enough money to support themselves and their accompanying dependants upon arrival in Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-settlement-funds.html

Our Service

As a client of our law firm, we will also work with you to:

- Quickly submit an accurate Express Entry profile and Canada Job Bank profile and avoid misrepresentation;

- Prepare supporting documents in advance in order to react quickly if an application for permanent residence becomes an option;

- Take steps to maximize your CRS score and chances of obtaining Canadian permanent residence;

- Implement a strategy to promote your CV and gain exposure within the Canadian job market after your Express Entry profile has been submitted.

Legal Fees:

Our law firm's fees for this service are divided into two installments:

995 + 995 = $1,990 USD

We can set up a file and start collecting your data as soon you have submitted the first installment ($995 USD) of Attorney fees. You can do so by credit or debit card using our secure online link:

https://www.canadavisa.com/admin/expressentry.htm

If you prefer another method of payment, including PayPal, you may find a list of other options at:

https://www.canadavisa.com/online/payment.htm

Our law firm’s fees to pursue an application for Canadian permanent residence for candidates who receive an invitation to apply under Express Entry are currently $1,495 USD. This option is outside of the expression of interest ($1990). Once you have engaged us David Cohen will introduce himself with a paralegal to start a communication thread with you.

Kind regards,

Adam Samuel

Assistant to Attorney David Cohen

Evans Agyei

Jul 9, 2019
Please can you guys help me on how best I should go by this massage. I applied about month ago and I had this massage this morning.
Need u

Thank you for connecting with the Campbell Cohen law firm about your Canadian immigration plans.

Based on the information provided, you appear to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC). We would be pleased to represent you in pursuing Canadian permanent residence through Canada’s Express Entry system.

Express Entry is a two-step process. Step one involves potential candidates making an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by uploading an electronic profile to CIC. The profiles of eligible candidates are placed in the Express Entry Pool, where they are ranked according to a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Step two involves the government of Canada selecting the highest ranked candidates from the pool on a priority basis through draws from the pool. CIC aims to process applications within six months. Last year, 92,231 applicants and their families were admitted into Canada as permanent residents through Express Entry

To be eligible for Express Entry as a Federal Skilled Worker, a candidate must:

- Have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) continuous skilled work experience in the last 10 years;

- Demonstrate, by way of a standardized language proficiency test acceptable to the Canadian government, at least an Adequate-Intermediate language proficiency in English or French (Canadian Language Benchmark: 7)http://www.canadavisa.com/ielts/preparation-online-course.html

- Obtain at least 67 points on the FSWC points grid (points are awarded based on language proficiency, age, work experience, education and adaptability, etc.);

- Have their foreign education credentials assessed, authenticated and given an equivalent value in Canada by one of four designated credential assessment agencies;

- Show that they have enough money to support themselves and their accompanying dependants upon arrival in Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-settlement-funds.html

Our Service

As a client of our law firm, we will also work with you to:

- Quickly submit an accurate Express Entry profile and Canada Job Bank profile and avoid misrepresentation;

- Prepare supporting documents in advance in order to react quickly if an application for permanent residence becomes an option;

- Take steps to maximize your CRS score and chances of obtaining Canadian permanent residence;

- Implement a strategy to promote your CV and gain exposure within the Canadian job market after your Express Entry profile has been submitted.

Legal Fees:

Our law firm's fees for this service are divided into two installments:

995 + 995 = $1,990 USD

We can set up a file and start collecting your data as soon you have submitted the first installment ($995 USD) of Attorney fees. You can do so by credit or debit card using our secure online link:

https://www.canadavisa.com/admin/expressentry.htm

If you prefer another method of payment, including PayPal, you may find a list of other options at:

https://www.canadavisa.com/online/payment.htm

Our law firm’s fees to pursue an application for Canadian permanent residence for candidates who receive an invitation to apply under Express Entry are currently $1,495 USD. This option is outside of the expression of interest ($1990). Once you have engaged us David Cohen will introduce himself with a paralegal to start a communication thread with you.

Kind regards,

Adam Samuel

Assistant to Attorney David Cohen

Blessthat

Jul 25, 2019
Mine is an urgent PR Card Application since I got a last minute job interview in Spain.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 18, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2019.
  4. It now says decision made.
Fingers crossed I get it shortly. I need to travel soon.

Blessthat

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Update:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 17, 2019.
And it is showing Decision Made on E-Case. Hope to get PR cards soon..
We are in the same boat! Fingers crossed we get it soon!