App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I am unable to find info for my mother's PR card renewal application by using ECAS website. I always get this message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." while providing UCI#, Surname, D.O.B and Place of birth.
Time Line
1. Sent Application on 7th June
2. Received on 10th June
3. Received email on 17th June with UCI#
"This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/06/10."

Any Idea how to find information for application status?
Are you using her dob and her last name and place of birth?

I was having a problem too. But a day or two after receiving the email I was able to login and see it.

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I checked my Ecas status it says: Complete

:( worried... as my partner could not find any info till now(NO ECAS). We sent application in one package.
Doesnt your partner have their own uci#?

I believe the uci is on your PR card. So your partner can find it on their pr card.

WAITING_ISB

Jul 10, 2012
Are you using her dob and her last name and place of birth?

I was having a problem too. But a day or two after receiving the email I was able to login and see it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I am using her D.O.B, Her Last name and Her place of birth. I received email from CIC on 17th June and I tried ECAS many times till today but no success.

Beakster

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010 CSQ Application
Nomination.....
12-02-2012 CSQ Granted
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
Med's Request
14-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-05-2012
Passport Req..
10/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2013
LANDED..........
11/08/2013
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 12, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 12, 2019.
So it's not been 31 days. I expected mine to be delayed as I only had 830 days in Canada in the last 5 years (100 more than the minimum) and I was on a watch list so everytime I crossed the border I got sent for secondary screening. I presume it's been sent to the local office and they'll either ask for more information or ask me to come in to collect.

I'm really hoping I get it in time for Christmas so I can go and visit family.

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Doesnt your partner have their own uci#?

I believe the uci is on your PR card. So your partner can find it on their pr card.
Though both of us sent application together in one package...
It was nothing till morning..now my partner ECAS shows in Process. :)
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 24, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 26, 2019.

Reactions: Rorosgurl

janroberts

Jun 22, 2019
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 20, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 26, 2019.
Status changed to decision made just now, July 4 2019.
This is faster than I expected. I expected mine to be delayed as I've been to over 50 countries in that 5 year period. How long does it take to receive my card in the mail? Do they give a tracking number? I'll be traveling again but reason isn't urgent so I'm just hoping I would get it in time.

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Though both of us sent application together in one package...
It was nothing till morning..now my partner ECAS shows in Process. :)
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 24, 2019.
Thats good. Let me know when you receive ur card. I am in london.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
I am unable to find info for my mother's PR card renewal application by using ECAS website. I always get this message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." while providing UCI#, Surname, D.O.B and Place of birth.
Time Line
1. Sent Application on 7th June
2. Received on 10th June
3. Received email on 17th June with UCI#
"This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/06/10."

Any Idea how to find information for application status?
I think when they really start processing, then you will able to find it.

Mohamed123

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Good luckkk
Guys I have a question I am a PR living abroad with my Canadian wife , I have not filled any taxes as I have spent about 3 weeks maximum per year in canada. I do not owe any property or any sort of income in Canada.
The time for renewing my PR card has come, what am I supposed to write in the section about tax returns in the renewal application form? Are they going to deny my renewal card ? Thank u

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Guys I have a question I am a PR living abroad with my Canadian wife , I have not filled any taxes as I have spent about 3 weeks maximum per year in canada. I do not owe any property or any sort of income in Canada.
The time for renewing my PR card has come, what am I supposed to write in the section about tax returns in the renewal application form? Are they going to deny my renewal card ? Thank u
You realise anyway that you have to be in Canada to renew a PR card and that you can only apply for a PRTD from outside Canada. You only need a PRTD of course if you planning to fly back and PR cards need to be mailed to a Canadian address which assume you also knew.

Mohamed123

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
You realise anyway that you have to be in Canada to renew a PR card and that you can only apply for a PRTD from outside Canada. You only need a PRTD of course if you planning to fly back and PR cards need to be mailed to a Canadian address which assume you also knew.

I understand I have to be in the country , what i was asking is that i have not paid any taxes as i was not living in canada for all these years other than just visiting for holidays for a few weeks each year with my Canadian wife and child. In this case when I reapply for my PR once it expires will they approve it as I have not paid any taxes? Thank u

janroberts

Jun 22, 2019
Help!!!

This is my timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 20, 2019.
Status changed to decision made on July 4 2019.

I need to apply a visa as soon as possible and it's asking for the PR card expiration date. I havent received my card yet but I need to get an appointment for the consulate and on the form I need to put the PR card expiry. I want to fill it up in advanced and not wait for my card because I need to apply at least a month before I leave and I think my card wont arrive that soon.
Now my question is, based on the people who received their PR card, what is the expiration date? Is it 5 years from the decision made date? So if decision made on July 4 2019, the card expiration date that I will receive is July 4, 2024?

Thanks everyone