+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jimmydo

Nov 22, 2021
Updated timeline:
First email: 17/11- Reply the same day
Second email (Portal credential 24/11 - log in and submit both address and picture on 25/11
Ecopr: 09/12
Pr card: still waiting (address and picture still in review with IRCC
Is anyone have the same timeline as me?

Reactions: JamCan56

praveenj

Nov 26, 2021
Updated timeline:
First email: 17/11- Reply the same day
Second email (Portal credential 24/11 - log in and submit both address and picture on 25/11
Ecopr: 09/12
Pr card: still waiting (address and picture still in review with IRCC
Is anyone have the same timeline as me?
First email: 18/11- Replied same day
Second email - Portal credential 24/11 - submitted details on 25/11
Ecopr: 01/12
Pr card: still waiting

CanadaJJ

Aug 10, 2021
I just don’t understand how this portal PR confirmation work. Some people get credentials/ecopr within 24 hours and some have to wait for weeks if not months. My understanding, once you get invited your application is complete and approved and nothing should delay it and it’s just a matter of process to finalize it. If we all got approved, why some are being delayed.

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I just don’t understand how this portal PR confirmation work. Some people get credentials/ecopr within 24 hours and some have to wait for weeks if not months. My understanding, once you get invited your application is complete and approved and nothing should delay it and it’s just a matter of process to finalize it. If we all got approved, why some are being delayed.
I am on the same boat of waiting for credentials. Trying daily IRCC but call not going through

Rw19970924

Oct 21, 2019
on the same bot...

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Updated timeline:

First email: Dec 8th - 9:20am
Second email with portal credentials: Dec 8th - 6pm
E-copr: Dec 9th
Photo & address: In review

Reactions: JamCan56

Mark222

Oct 28, 2021
Timelines: CEC
Applied on August 17, 2021
Ghost update in mid october
Oct 27 PR portal email to send info
Oct 29 PR portal credentials
Oct 31 Photo submitted
Nov 2 COPR
Linked my PR card application nov 12- submitted, no update
Dec 8- PR card approved message and that has dispatched and take upto 6 weeks in mail.
Office: Etobicoke

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

ryanm32

Jan 21, 2018
I submitted my declaration, address and photo on October 8th recieved my copr certificate the same day.
Everything on my portal is still in review and I have still not received my PR card.
I know several people that received their copr certificate after me and have already received their Pr card. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing, or has experienced the same issue with obtaining the Pr card, seems like something has been lost in the processing considering I have waited over 2 months for my card.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

tanjid12

Mar 15, 2019
I submitted my declaration, address and photo on October 8th recieved my copr certificate the same day.
Everything on my portal is still in review and I have still not received my PR card.
I know several people that received their copr certificate after me and have already received their Pr card. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing, or has experienced the same issue with obtaining the Pr card, seems like something has been lost in the processing considering I have waited over 2 months for my card.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Reply to the email from where you got the PR Portal information from.

Dec 10, 2021
Hi,
I received my email asking for information on 3rd dec and replied on early morning of 5th dec but i haven't received my login details yet its 10th dec today is it normal?

Last edited: