+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Did you get your eCOPR already? If so, you have to type the answers to the prompts exactly as how they are on the eCOPR
I did get the ecopr

How do i linkthe PR card application? I tried searching it keeps telling me nothing is found? What is the application number meant to be? The E00.....?

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I did get the ecopr

How do i linkthe PR card application? I tried searching it keeps telling me nothing is found? What is the application number meant to be? The E00.....?
Hmmm, that's strange - that's the application number. Try UCI instead

Dec 10, 2021
Hello,

I wanted to ask what is the purpose of PR Confirmation Portal - is it for IRCC to approve COPR? If so, how long do you have to send a response to confirm your presence in Canada? I won't be in Canada when receiving that message but will be able to take a flight back to Canada the day of it so would that affect my process?

Thank you very much!!

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Does anyone know if its normal for the card to take over a week to arrive? I live in calgary which is far from sydney and its December so there are definitely more packages but i am worried my card was shipped on dec 2nd the address it was shipped to is correct but i still havent received it yet

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hello,

I wanted to ask what is the purpose of PR Confirmation Portal - is it for IRCC to approve COPR? If so, how long do you have to send a response to confirm your presence in Canada? I won't be in Canada when receiving that message but will be able to take a flight back to Canada the day of it so would that affect my process?

Thank you very much!!
The purpose of the PR Portal is to confirm your status by way of you declaring that you're in Canada and providing your photo and address for them to mail your PR card. In the email I received, it said I had 7 days to confirm this. So I think if you can fly back within 7 days, you should be fine. Otherwise, you can always reply letting them know you're out of country.

Dec 10, 2021
The purpose of the PR Portal is to confirm your status by way of you declaring that you're in Canada and providing your photo and address for them to mail your PR card. In the email I received, it said I had 7 days to confirm this. So I think if you can fly back within 7 days, you should be fine. Otherwise, you can always reply letting them know you're out of country.
Thanks a lot for the information! Since PR Portal seems to be the process that eCOPR is confirmed and approved, my visas would be active to get back to Canada before responding to the mentioned email then.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamCan56

Rw19970924

Oct 21, 2019
Hello,

Thank you very much!!
you could also tell them you aren't in Canada at this moment and won't be able to fly back within 7 days, they will ask you to contact them again when you come back to Canada and send you another confirmation email to confirm that you are in Canada.

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
Does anyone know if its normal for the card to take over a week to arrive? I live in calgary which is far from sydney and its December so there are definitely more packages but i am worried my card was shipped on dec 2nd the address it was shipped to is correct but i still havent received it yet
My card was shipped 29 November still waiting

Danny singh

Dec 9, 2021
Time line:
Applied: August 24
AOR: August 24
Application Approved: Nov 16
Sent requested information for portal: Nov 16
Nothing after that. Still waiting for PR portal credentials.
Anyone have any solution.

Reactions: dsj159

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
SHARING MY PR JOURNEY
AOR : June 24. 2021
Portal Email: October 21
Credentials: November 10
Photo Uploaded : November 10
ECOPR : November 11
Photo Rejected : November 11
Photo Reuploaded : November 16
Linked PR Card to GC key; November 17
First ghost update on PR card : December 2
PR Card approved and mailed : December 7
PR card Received : December 12
PR portal : Photos and Address still in Review

Total PR Timeline from AOR : 171 Days

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Time line:
Applied: August 24
AOR: August 24
Application Approved: Nov 16
Sent requested information for portal: Nov 16
Nothing after that. Still waiting for PR portal credentials.
Anyone have any solution.
I am waiting for my credentials from 23rd November. Already sent follow-up mail. NO reply till now. Tried to call the IRCC call center. Unlucky in getting connected. Have you tried to contact any other options?

• Sad

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
I am waiting for my credentials from 23rd November. Already sent follow-up mail. NO reply till now. Tried to call the IRCC call center. Unlucky in getting connected. Have you tried to contact any other options?
Hey brother Make sure when you send email you write the file number:

subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – (File Number)

make sure you fill all you’re information
And send in the morning ones and maybe around 10/11 am again one you will get reply i had same problem

Good morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well!

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR Confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need any further information from my end.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: (one for the whole family) :
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date: N/A

Thank You