PR confirmation portal timelines

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My timeline:

First email: Dec 8th (today!!) - 9:20am
Second email with portal credentials: Dec 8th - 6pm
Uploaded photo, address and declaration a few minutes ago

Has anyone requested for urgent processing of PR card? I looked at the eligibility and I qualify dur to the serious illness of a family member. I also have tickets booked for travel on the 23rd of December. Not sure if I should reply to the first email with the request or send a webform.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
My timeline:

First email: Dec 8th (today!!) - 9:20am
Second email with portal credentials: Dec 8th - 6pm
Uploaded photo, address and declaration a few minutes ago

Has anyone requested for urgent processing of PR card? I looked at the eligibility and I qualify dur to the serious illness of a family member. I also have tickets booked for travel on the 23rd of December. Not sure if I should reply to the first email with the request or send a webform.
Reply to the email explain your situation and if you find a helpful agent they will do all they can to help you dont file the webform for urgent processing all they will reply is that the first pr card is already considered urgent

Reactions: Numwa

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Reply to the email explain your situation and if you find a helpful agent they will do all they can to help you dont file the webform for urgent processing all they will reply is that the first pr card is already considered urgent
Thank you so much! I'll reply to the email right away!

atell

Nov 23, 2021
Yes, I also came to know when I called IRCC and today morning I got message updated in my GC account that "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.". But I believe I should get it within a week time max right ?
how you got the msg ? by email ?

ENGURCY

Nov 5, 2019
Updated timeline:
First email: 17/11- Reply the same day
Second email (Portal credential 24/11 - log in and submit both address and picture on 25/11
Ecopr: Still waiting (almost 2 weeks now)
Pr card: also waiting too
Both address and pictures are still in review with IRCC
Is anyone have the same timeline as me?
Not sure how long should we wait for eCoPR...

shhhiyyyi

Dec 9, 2021
1. Received email asking for information - Dec 8th 8:42am
2. Received log in details for the portal - Dec 8th 12:03pm
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Dec 8th 12:20pm
4. ECOPR received - Dec 8th 16:24
5. VO - OSC
6. Waiting for my PR card.

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
1. Received email asking for information - Dec 8th 8:42am
2. Received log in details for the portal - Dec 8th 12:03pm
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Dec 8th 12:20pm
4. ECOPR received - Dec 8th 16:24
5. VO - OSC
6. Waiting for my PR card.
Congratulations........ Dec 8th seems to be very lucky for you:)

Tacin17

Dec 8, 2021
Yes, I also came to know when I called IRCC and today morning I got message updated in my GC account that "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.". But I believe I should get it within a week time max right ?
Can you please tell what number you called? Thank you!

Danny singh

Dec 9, 2021
Received email to send information Nov 16. Sent the info same day. Still no login credentials. What should i do? Is anyone having same issue?

Reactions: dsj159