+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Presin4

Nov 13, 2021
Same here!
I got the first email on Nov 9 morning, and responded to it in the evening. But got the reminder email the next morning (Nov 10), to which I replied again.

Did you receive your second email?
Hi - Did you receive your credentials? I got my first email on 8th Nov, responded on 10th Nov and still have not received any credentials - thanks

Sreegiri

Dec 16, 2020
Surprise Surprise....just got credential email....
Hey… did you get your credentials today,? I got my portal email on Nov 9th and replied within an hour and still waiting for credentials. May i know when you received your portal email. Thank you

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
We have the exact same timeline! Maybe they do it in bulk?? I got the email morning of the 9th and reminder in the 10th.
Same here!
I got the first email on Nov 9 morning, and responded to it in the evening. But got the reminder email the next morning (Nov 10), to which I replied again.

Did you receive your second email?

Reactions: Sarr

Xiaobenson

Feb 7, 2019
Have you received your credential email yet? I got the first email yesterday (Nov. 11) and replied right away...still waiting for the credentials. My wife also got an email - should she reply as well or just wait through my email?
Still waiting for the credential email, had replied many times for the past few days~ Hope the 2nd mail will come soon!

Xiaobenson

Feb 7, 2019
I noticed some different after replied the 1st email again on Friday morning(12th-Nov) , this time there was an automated email response from the IRCC, i didn't receive any response from IRCC for the previous replied 1st email. (on 9th/10th-Nov). does anyone encounter the same situation? thanks!

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.
This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.
IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.
If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.
Have questions?
Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thank you

Sarr

Sep 17, 2021
Hi guys, i received the 1st portal mail on 9-Nov-2021 and reminder on 10-Nov-2021, had replied multiple times, but so far no credential reply from IRCC, is it consider normal ? Pls advise, thank You and Good luck!
The same thing has happened to me. I am also waiting.
Looking at other posts, apparently it is normal to take around a week to receive the second email.