+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Ami007

Nov 9, 2021
Just got the portal credentials and submitted the photos. I sent a webform yesterday, I have no clue if it helped or if it's just a coincidence. Now waiting for the eCOPR. I still have no idea how to discover my VO.

Timeline:
Portal email: Nov 5th
Portal Credentials email: Nov 10th
eCOPR: waiting
PR card: waiting
same thing here! Just submitted everything today now just waiting for them

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My photo has been rejected twice now. I have uploaded it 3rd time and I hope it goes through. I got second refusal within 2 days. The reason they gave for second one was vague (face too big/too small). At least tell if its big or small. Fingers crossed for the third one. It's getting frustrating getting stuck on the last step.

First Photo uploaded - 17 Aug
Rejection - 23 Aug
Second Photo - 23 Aug
Rejection - 25 Aug
Third Photo - 25 Aug
Did you submit new set of photos after each rejection?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
it probably hasn't shipped yet then :(
I applied my application online under CEC, so wanted to know that can I still link my PR application because after reading the link application on the my CIC account it seems that option is only for those who applied paper application. So, please let me know if I can link my application even though it was submitted online. I got my eCopr in July and since then waiting for my PR card and there's no update on PR portal. Also, how does linking online applications help to get updates? If, someone could explain me, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
I applied my application online under CEC, so wanted to know that can I still link my PR application because after reading the link application on the my CIC account it seems that option is only for those who applied paper application. So, please let me know if I can link my application even though it was submitted online. I got my eCopr in July and since then waiting for my PR card and there's no update on PR portal. Also, how does linking online applications help to get updates? If, someone could explain me, I would appreciate it. Thanks
I also sent a web form for status update as my eCopr will expire in Dec but got the response that at this time they are prioritizing other applications and.... a generalized email was sent

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, is anyone aware if the expiry for COPR how long is it supposed to be? And do the PR card has similar expiry date?
Under general condition copr is valid for one year and PR card for 5 yrs. But since my passport was expiring in Dec, I am assuming that's why my ecopr validity is until Dec. I am still waiting for my PR card and worried what should I do just a month left? If anyone knows of the process pls let me know. I also submitted a web form with this query but got no response.

saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
Nov 2 - received my first portal email asking for information
Waiting for the second email with log-in information to portal....
Did you get the credential email?

I got the first email on 4th Nov and still waiting for the credential email.

Reactions: COOKINGED

Sarr

Sep 17, 2021
I received the first email on Nov 5th, replied the same day but still didn't get the second email with the credentials, but getting reminder emails from them daily. Anyone on the same boat?
Same here!
I got the first email on Nov 9 morning, and responded to it in the evening. But got the reminder email the next morning (Nov 10), to which I replied again.

Did you receive your second email?

costa_rod

Nov 9, 2021
Same here!
I got the first email on Nov 9 morning, and responded to it in the evening. But got the reminder email the next morning (Nov 10), to which I replied again.

Did you receive your second email?
I did. Got both the second email and eCOPR today (this was unexpected and pretty fast).

Timeline:
Portal email: Nov 5th
Portal Credentials email: Nov 10th
eCOPR: Nov 10th
PR card: waiting

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Reading the link application on the my CIC account it seems that the option is only for those who applied through mail. So, please let me know if I can link my application even though it was submitted online. I got my eCopr in July and since then waiting for my PR card and there's no update on PR portal. Also, how does linking online applications help to get updates? If, someone could explain me, I would appreciate it. Thanks

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I am a CEC applicant with Outland Dependents. I received my 1st Portal email which i responded the same day but instead of getting Credentials for Portal Log In i received an Email asking me about the Probable return of my Dependents to Canada. I responded them back and told them that my Dependents are Outland Dependents and they have never come to Canada yet. What does this question mean that when they are returning to Canada.................It has been 14 days and I have not received any response from them yet. Plz suggest what should i do now as this has been a week now after their 1st portal email
Regards

Sarbjeet80

Jul 15, 2021
I get passport request and first portal e-mail on 5 November but not yet credential mail. Do my Outland dependent need to submit passport now or after my copr.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Initial Portal Email - Oct 20
Portal Credentials - Oct 20
Address/Declaration accepted - Oct 20
Photo Uploaded - Oct 21
eCoPR - Oct 22
Photo Revise Request - Nov 1
New Photo Uploaded - Nov 1
PR Card Application Linked to IRCC Account- Nov 6

Currently:
Photo still in review in PR Portal.
Status in IRCC Account: Application approved. PR Card mailed (Nov 5)
Waiting for PR Card.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Initial Portal Email - Oct 20
Portal Credentials - Oct 20
Address/Declaration accepted - Oct 20
Photo Uploaded - Oct 21
eCoPR - Oct 22
Photo Revise Request - Nov 1
New Photo Uploaded - Nov 1
PR Card Application Linked to IRCC Account- Nov 6

Currently:
Photo still in review in PR Portal.
Status in IRCC Account: Application approved. PR Card mailed (Nov 5)
Waiting for PR Card.
Did you submit new photo? We have same timeline and my photo was rejected Nov. 10.