+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Sarr

Sep 17, 2021
Hi - Did you receive your credentials? I got my first email on 8th Nov, responded on 10th Nov and still have not received any credentials - thanks
I am still waiting.
But it seems normal to take a week to receive the credentials email. So I’m expecting to hopefully receive it around Nov 17.

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I had consulted the immigration expert, currently it takes about 1 day to 6 weeks to receive the 2nd portal mail, so nothing much to do just wait patiently, Cheers.
I also got the automated reply on Friday as well. Hopefully we all get it soon! I have travel plans so hoping to finalize this and receive pr card before then

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Initial Portal Email - Oct 20
Portal Credentials - Oct 20
Address/Declaration accepted - Oct 20
Photo Uploaded - Oct 21
eCoPR - Oct 22
Photo Revise Request - Nov 1
New Photo Uploaded - Nov 1
PR Card Application Linked to IRCC Account- Nov 6

Currently:
Photo still in review in PR Portal.
Status in IRCC Account: Application approved. PR Card mailed (Nov 5)
Waiting for PR Card.
UPDATE:
PR Card received (Nov 13)

Bandhan52

Nov 14, 2021
Hello, i got my approval letter for permanent residence on 7 November and i sent the email about my name, email , uci code the same day but I didn’t got any email about portal request yet.

yojasenehr

Jan 3, 2018
Waiting for eCopr since Nov 5. Anyone has suggestions on what I can do? I waited for the portal credential for 4 month and I don't want to wait anymore.
Hey, while waiting for the credentials for 4 months did you send follow up emails or they just sent the credentials randomly after 4 months?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hey, while waiting for the credentials for 4 months did you send follow up emails or they just sent the credentials randomly after 4 months?
Yes, I sent follow up emails. If not, I am sure I am still waiting. If you are in the similar situation, you may want to email them too.

Presin4

Nov 13, 2021
Hello, i got my approval letter for permanent residence on 7 November and i sent the email about my name, email , uci code the same day but I didn’t got any email about portal request yet.
Would you know which is the Visa Office you are getting emails/ reminders from?

yojasenehr

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, I sent follow up emails. If not, I am sure I am still waiting. If you are in the similar situation, you may want to email them too.
Okay thank you I will send a follow up then. I sent just one last Monday. Hopefully im not gonna wait for 4 months