+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Lu Niu

Feb 3, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 28, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 3, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 3, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Not Yet
5. What is the VO? Virtual Landing Office

Reactions: amitesh and 4zans

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi
I want to know i have received portal request
My question is if bcz of some reasons am unable to make portal how it effect my application
Or is their any validity for log in to portal

Have you received a portal invite email?
Have they sent you your credentials yet?
Why would you be unable to log into the portal?

You have 7 days from the time that you receive your portal credentials to login.

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 28, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 3, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 3, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Not Yet
5. What is the VO? Virtual Landing Office
I think most folks who got first email on 28 May and second on 3rd June are still waiting...having same timeline and waiting

Reactions: 4zans

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi All,

I got my PR portal confirmation today. I sent immediately the information requested .

I have 3 dependents. Questions:

1- should I submit the photo for each of them?
2- Do I need professional photos? Or just a photo from my IPhone would be enough ?

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
One of my friends received eCOPR in 2.5 months.!! He got the first email Jun 10th, got PR portal credentials on the same day within 2 hours, uploaded his picture and updated address in the portal, next day boom... eCOPR available to download..!! So really can't track how the processing is done. :D
Which vo?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi All,

I got my PR portal confirmation today. I sent immediately the information requested .

I have 3 dependents. Questions:

1- should I submit the photo for each of them?
2- Do I need professional photos? Or just a photo from my IPhone would be enough ?
HI there,

Did you receive your portal credentials? or just the invite email?
or an email asking to reply back with photos? I ask this because some people receive portal requests while some need to reply with just the email.

1. I think you need to submit photo for each one - when you login it'll show you info for each family member/dependent. They need to have their own PR cards hence a photo for each dependent.
2. The email & the PR confirmation portal webpage says smartphone photos are ok as long as they follow all dimensions and specs: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
HI there,

Did you receive your portal credentials? or just the invite email?
or an email asking to reply back with photos? I ask this because some people receive portal requests while some need to reply with just the email.

1. I think you need to submit photo for each one - when you login it'll show you info for each family member/dependent. They need to have their own PR cards hence a photo for each dependent.
2. The email & the PR confirmation portal webpage says smartphone photos are ok as long as they follow all dimensions and specs: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
I received a pdf document from the immigration company that submitted my work permit extension ( IRCC sent to them… I think by mistake). In the .pdf document says to email back with some information to create the credentials for me and my dependents. I sent it yesterday EOD. I’m still waiting for the credentials.
Thanks for the information about the photos specs

Reactions: Majima