Principal applicant:
 Name:

 UCI:

 Email (as set out in this message):

 Original entry date:

 Date of last time entered Canada:

 Location(Port of Entry):

then hit reply
I see you got the Portal confirmation email twice.... I also got twice, did you reply for both email or just once?

Thank You!

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I see you got the Portal confirmation email twice.... I also got twice, did you reply for both email or just once?

Thank You!
Yes, I replied to both. Credentials portal followed the day after, as you saw in my timeline.

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Yes, I replied to both. Credentials portal followed the day after, as you saw in my timeline.
Okay... I got portal confirmation email on June 14 and I sent the requested details ...
On june 15 I received the credentials email and after credentials email , I again received portal confirmation email ..

So, i dont know what to reply for the second email as I already received the credentials and uploaded address and photo

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Okay... I got portal confirmation email on June 14 and I sent the requested details ...
On june 15 I received the credentials email and after credentials email , I again received portal confirmation email ..

So, i dont know what to reply for the second email as I already received the credentials and uploaded address and photo
Oh, so your situation is different to mine. I think they screwed up my first Confirmation portal email, hence they sent again the next day. I replied to both within an hour when I got, THEN I got the Credentials email. As long as your personal information in the portal is correct, I think we just need to wait, with tons of patience.

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Oh, so your situation is different to mine. I think they screwed up my first Confirmation portal email, hence they sent again the next day. I replied to both within an hour when I got, THEN I got the Credentials email. As long as your personal information in the portal is correct, I think we just need to wait, with tons of patience.
Same .. they screwed up my first email too but in the portal login everything was right..

Thank You!

Reactions: kumori

cindy007

May 3, 2021
Hi guys! The waiting game for me is over. Just got my eCOPR 5mins ago.

AOR- Feb 2021

1st email - June 14
2nd email - june 15
eCoPR - june 18
VO - Calgary
i got the 1st email also from Clagary office on June 14, but i haven't received the 2nd email until now. sad.

CanVSr

Mar 18, 2021
IRCC Calgary it’s so fast these days ..I got pre-arrival on June 10 , portal request on june12 ,on June 14 credentials email, ecopr on June 16.
Is your portal photo and adress still showing as 'In review' ? and any update on CIC profile?

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Finallyyyyy…..!!!
Received the ECOPR today 18th June at 11pm
Timelines:
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 28th Oct
1st email: 5th June
2nd email with credentials: 10th June
ECOPR: 18th June
Now the wait for PR Card begins

Hope everyone waiting get their COPRs soon
Thank you everyone for their help and support in this group

Reactions: Majima

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

In portal, while uploading the picture, can we upload 2 photos from one account or the system will allow only one picture at one time that will show eventually on the portal screen for review?

Please suggest. I would really appreciate