Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Mine one as well. My primary one was Ottawa and then Edmonton. But which VO did you get the portal email from? Mine one is from Etobicoke
It said Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network. That's in Ottawa.

deepa786

Jun 6, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - May 27th
2. Received log in details for the portal - June 1st
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 1at
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Ottawa
same here .

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
Mine one as well. My primary one was Ottawa and then Edmonton. But which VO did you get the portal email from? Mine one is from Etobicoke
Mine primary is Ottawa and secondary is Etobicoke, The CSR over the phone told me when I was waiting for my credentials email that its the primary VO who makes the decision and would send the email.. Not sure though.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Hey guys I got same Pr confirmation portal?

Someone can help me out. What’s the difference between orginal entry date And date of last time entered Canada?

ü Name:
ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
Hey guys I got same Pr confirmation portal?

Someone can help me out. What’s the difference between orginal entry date And date of last time entered Canada?

ü Name:
ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):
If you travelled outside Canada after you came here for the first time, then your Date of last time entered Canada would be the date when you returned back. But if you never went out of Canada, then your Date of last time entered Canada and Original entry date will be same.

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
I received IRCC PR Confirmation email on May 28th, replied to this email on May 29th. Then sent them another email with all the details again on June 03 (yesterday). Still no answer from them. I am waiting for portal credentials email.
My only stages marked as complete are medical and biometrics. Other stages like background check, eligibility criteria, final decision are still in progress.
Same here!

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
Hi everyone, my timeline is as following. Hope this helps.

Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 9 pm: received the first email asking for name, UCI...to access Confirmation of PR portal
Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 2:14 pm: received the second email with username and temp password to log in the portal | Declared in Canada, provided mailing address, and submitted photo at 9 pm
Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 10:41 am: received eCoPR
Thursday, 27 May 2021: photo accepted in the PR portal
Monday, 31 May 2021: received a message saying PR card approved and mailed in the CIC account
Wednesday, 9 June 2021: opened the mailbox and got PR card (I believe my PR card arrived earlier than this day, but I didn't have a mail key so couldn't open the mailbox until today)
Congratulations!

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
confirm that you are currently residing in Canada and confirm the address where you live. Your permanent resident card will be sent in the mail to this address. I got second email today ..guys can you help me out we have to attach any documents for proof of residency? Driving license or identification Card

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
confirm that you are currently residing in Canada and confirm the address where you live. Your permanent resident card will be sent in the mail to this address. I got second email today ..guys can you help me out we have to attach any documents for proof of residency? Driving license or identification Card
which VO ?

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 21st May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR received, Address and photo approved in the portal - 25th May
5. VO - Etobicoke
6. Still waiting for my PR card.

Do you think I will get my PR card this week?
Where is your vo?

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
May 28
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
June 8
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
June 8
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
Still Waiting
5. What is the VO?
OSC VLU
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
N/A