+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hi, I have same query, My PR application is at final stage and I hope I will get my ecopr by end of Dec. I will be traveling to India via New York. My question, when I return, can I travel back to Toronto from New York via train or bus? Or it needs to be only in private vehicle? Please let me know.
They might not let you on the train or bus without a PR card or PRTD, same as airlines. Generally, it has to be a private vehicle (can be a rental, as long as they allow cross-border). You can walk across too, if that's possible.

Reactions: maple_steve

redSnow

Apr 20, 2023
Got my eCOPR on November 1 but today I got an email from IRCC saying that my photo did not meet the requirements and there was an issue with the address.
It took 55 days from P2 to eCOPR, what exactly were they reviewing?
I think there're just a lot of people on the line, that's why

sharmajikaladka

Jul 26, 2019
Any one waiting for portal 1 email ?
my timeline:
CEC
AOR: 8th June
Medical passed: August 28
Medicals passed again: October 14th
BGC and eligibility completed on October 14th.
I could see the COPR number in the documents section on October 16th , but i have not yet received portal 1 email.

Anyone with the same kind of timeline?

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
my timeline:
CEC
I could see the COPR number in the documents section on October 16th , but i have not yet received portal 1 email.

Yeah I am still waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: sharmajikaladka

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
my timeline:
CEC

Waiting since a month now!!. There is a separate thread too where people with almost same timelines as mine and yours updates.

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
I agree! A lot of our problems will be solved with eCOPR. With how it's going lately, I don't expect to receive mine this year even though my Portal 2 was September 8. It's just crazy.
My portal 2 was Sep 22nd. Just hope to get the card before March 2024 so I can apply for school. This stage is insane. Omg!!!

Brunafreckles

Dec 15, 2021
I'm not sure if anyone had a similar situation. I applied for my children's PR back in Nov 2021 (not that they are adopted). When I applied for their PR I was PR already, so I didn't have the chance to include them under my application.
I got the IRCC portal confirmation email(phase1) on OCT 30th 2023, replied the same day and I'm still waiting for the Pr portal link.
Right now the only thing I'm afraid of is that I have an account for PR portal already and I used the same email address to receive the link for them.
Do you guys think this may delay the page 2? I am very anxious with the hole situation.