+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - October 4, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take for processing after getting this update?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
I am in the same boat.
It shows Final decision - October 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I called IRCC to ask, they said you have to wait because there are so many applications that IRCC has to process.
She also told me that the email has not yet been sent, but keep an eye out for it, but my application looks good.
Let me know if you received any updates?

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
I am in the same boat.
It shows Final decision - October 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I called IRCC to ask, they said you have to wait because there are so many applications that IRCC has to process.
She also told me that the email has not yet been sent, but keep an eye out for it, but my application looks good.
Let me know if you received any updates?
Have you applied under CEC? Is your biometrics and medical done?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Have you applied under CEC? Is your biometrics and medical done?
Yes I applied under CEC. Everything is showing completed on Tracker, but in GC Key, its still showing eligibility and background in progress.
The COPR details are also updated on the tracker. Not sure if this means I am approved and that's my biggest concern.

Reactions: MP21

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Yes I applied under CEC. Everything is showing completed on Tracker, but in GC Key, its still showing eligibility and background in progress.
The COPR details are also updated on the tracker. Not sure if this means I am approved and that's my biggest concern.
It shows the same on my GC Key but I'm not able to create an account on the tracker, I don't have a last name on my application so it's not accepting my information, it shows an error.
Not sure how I can make an account on the tracker

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
I read this thread, I'm the principal applicant so it does not apply to me.
I tried calling IRCC many times but I'm not even placed in a queue.

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hey, I was able to create account on Tracker as well.
Everything is showing completed but the overall status is still showing 'In Progress'
What is your overall status showing?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Hey, I was able to create account on Tracker as well.
Everything is showing completed but the overall status is still showing 'In Progress'
What is your overall status showing?
Awesome!
Same status! Everything complete, but showing still in progress. Are you able to see your COPR details in the document status section?

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Awesome!
Same status! Everything complete, but showing still in progress. Are you able to see your COPR details in the document status section?
Yes My COPR number and Expiry date is in the tracker.
I called IRCC today, the agent told me that everything is completed and your COPR is in queue to be printed.

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Yes My COPR number and Expiry date is in the tracker.
I called IRCC today, the agent told me that everything is completed and your COPR is in queue to be printed.
That's amazing! Congratulations!!! I am glad to know that there's a queue for printing. Looks like I have some waiting to do!! Thank you for sharing the update!