+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Appuappu

Jan 21, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information - Nov.3
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal - Nov.4
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Nov.4
4. What is the VO - Etobicoke
5. When did you receive ECOPR -
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail -
[/QUO.
when u recvd ur log in deatils, dit it provide u a temporary password or did it ask u to log in with ur current ircc credentials?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Oh is that the case too?
But in the normal process, they are supposed to send the CPOR first and then PR card. Did you try to confirm with them that why you didn;t receive your COPR?
Hi, my eCopr will expire in Dec 2021 and have yet received my PR card. Pleae suggest as what to do under such situation? Thanks

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
FINALLY after waiting 39 gruelling, ugly crying days and praying to whichever gods and goddesses rule the eCOPR realms - I finally woke up to this email: "PR Confirmation - An update has been made to your file!" and there it was waiting for me - THE eCOPR!!

For those of you who are waiting, I sent webforms, replied to initial portal emails at least 5 times, had my local MP contact IRCC, called the IRCC call centre religiously every week, and at one point last night after work sent a strongly worded albeit passively timid email to the Assistant Deputy Minister for Immigration! Not sure if any of these worked at all or if it was just my turn in the queue (I think it was the latter), BUT the eCOPR is here and that's all that matters. :D

Also good news:
  • Address and photo accepted on PR portal
  • PR portal now shows "Case status- closed and accepted"
  • PR application shows "approved" in online IRCC account
  • Linked PR card application to online IRCC account
Questions:
1. My eCOPR expiry date is within a month - hopefully I get the PR card within this time frame but do you think it's worth calling IRCC to get their opinion on it? Seems an awfully short time...
2. The date of original entry is off by a year (I changed passports that year so maybe that's why) - should I contact IRCC or amend the document (current processing time is 6 months!!)?

THANK YOU EVERYONE in this group! You have been tremendously helpful :cool:
Hi all, my eCopr will expire in Dec 2021 and have yet received my PR card what should I do? Also wanted to know, did you receive you physical PR card before the expiry date. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi, my eCopr will expire in Dec 2021 and have yet received my PR card. Pleae suggest as what to do under such situation? Thanks
I am not sure but I think it doesn't matter if eCoPR expires. Only thing is that you have to wait for PR card in order to travel out of the country.

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
I am not sure but I think it doesn't matter if eCoPR expires. Only thing is that you have to wait for PR card in order to travel out of the country.
Thanks for your reply. I have been worried for the past couple of days thinking what to do if PR card doesn't come before Dec Do I have to apply for extension? Feel little relaxed after reading your message.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Update:
I was able to link my PR card application to my IRCC account portal.
It says the application was approved on Nov 5 and the PR card has been mailed.

I used UCI and Family Name.

Reactions: Jam@can123

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Update:

Just curious, When you linked your application directly in Portal it showing Approved status or Submitted status?
I linked my application on 4-Nov and but Portal showing Submitted status on 05- Nov and my Ecopr date is 27-OCT.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Just curious, When you linked your application directly in Portal it showing Approved status or Submitted status?
I linked my application on 4-Nov and but Portal showing Submitted status on 05- Nov and my Ecopr date is 27-OCT.
It says submitted.
But within the application, it says approved and pr card mailed.

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
It says submitted.
But within the application, it says approved and pr card mailed.
Does your ECoPR and PR card application submitted date matches? I mean , as per my knowledge when you receive ECOPR and IRCC will process the PR card that day onwards..?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Update:

Could you please let me know why do we link applications and how would it be done? I received my eCopr on Jul 23rd and still waiting for my PR card.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Could you please let me know why do we link applications and how would it be done? I received my eCopr on Jul 23rd and still waiting for my PR card.
Linking your pr card application is not mandatory. It's just for your own reference.
You can link it from your ircc login. Click add/link existing application link.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hi there, sharing my timeline:

VO - Etobicoke
My location - Toronto
No dependants

Mar 5th - applied for PR
Oct 7th - email asking for credentials, emailed back on the same day
Oct 8th - access to portal, uploaded address and photo
Oct 14th - received eCOPR, address approved
Oct 15th - linked to CIC account
Now - waiting for PR card...
Did you send any follow up email after Oct 8th or just submitted and waited for CoPR?