+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hey, I got my portal confirmation on 21 oct (Etobicoke) but haven’t received credentials yet. I tried emailing them but didn’t work. If anyone have any suggestions or guidance to pass on would be appreciated:)
Same..!
Got first email on OCT 21 from Etobicoke
Still waiting for credentials

Reactions: sidhi_baat

Andrecalado

Nov 3, 2021
Hi all,
I have received my credentials on Oct 31st and updates address/uploaded picture on the same day. Now I'm waiting for it to be approved and so far nothing, but I realized yesterday that somehow in the process of downloading the picture to my phone and uploading it to the portal, it got cropped and I'm pretty sure it won't me accepted! Does anyone know if I can change it now or do I have to wait for them to tell me the photo was not valid and request a new one? If so, am I still able to get a copr if only the address is confirmed or both have to be done for copr?

Thanks!

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Hi all,
I have received my credentials on Oct 31st and updates address/uploaded picture on the same day. Now I'm waiting for it to be approved and so far nothing, but I realized yesterday that somehow in the process of downloading the picture to my phone and uploading it to the portal, it got cropped and I'm pretty sure it won't me accepted! Does anyone know if I can change it now or do I have to wait for them to tell me the photo was not valid and request a new one? If so, am I still able to get a copr if only the address is confirmed or both have to be done for copr?

Thanks!
1) you can get eCoPR without the photo or address being approved. Your in-Canada declaration is enough.
2) no you can't change the photo once submitted, you have to wait for them to reject it and ask for a new one

Andrecalado

Nov 3, 2021
1) you can get eCoPR without the photo or address being approved. Your in-Canada declaration is enough.
2) no you can't change the photo once submitted, you have to wait for them to reject it and ask for a new one
Thank you for the reply!
I have confirmed I am in Canada and it says it was submitted and has a green check on it. The other two are still in a blue color and says waiting to be reviewed. I can't find any download option for eCoPR so do they have to confirm anything before I can download or am I just missing something?
Just wondering because I really would like to get my sin and health card done, and the decision was made before my open work permit was approved!

Nesha

Oct 12, 2021
Hi there, did you hear anything back from them?
I replied back on oct 8,2021 as well still didn’t get credentials.
Keep replying
Hi
I got email for information on October 08,2021
But didn’t get log in details for Portal
Any idea how much time Calgary office takes to send login info
Should I send them another email?
Will this impact their response or should I wait till next week?
Reply again and again with 24hrs gap till you get credentials

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Does anyone here get portal 1 email from the Calgary office? I got mine on Nov 1 at 7 pm MT and replied within half an hour, but still waiting for the login information.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Thank you for the reply!
I have confirmed I am in Canada and it says it was submitted and has a green check on it. The other two are still in a blue color and says waiting to be reviewed. I can't find any download option for eCoPR so do they have to confirm anything before I can download or am I just missing something?
Just wondering because I really would like to get my sin and health card done, and the decision was made before my open work permit was approved!
Yeah there is usually a small delay until you get your eCoPR. Just wait a little bit, you should get an email from the Portal when the eCoPR is available for download.

Reactions: Andrecalado

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi all,

Thanks!
Don't worry about it. IRCC will ask to upload another photo if that one is not approved.

eCoPR is generated when address and self declaration is accepted.
PR Card mailed when the photo is accepted.

Your PR is confirmed, don't worry about that.

Reactions: IskandarG

foodieM

Nov 3, 2021
Nov 2 - received my first portal email asking for information
Waiting for the second email with log-in information to portal....

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
I am not able to link my pr card application to ircc portal. Tried the place of birth as per my eCoPR.
Selected UCI and Family name option.
Enter Place of Birth same as it is in the passport. For me, there's a space between city and state (City, State) while there's no space in my spouse's passport. I ignored space at first attempt and it didn't found any record. Then tried again with space, accepted.