+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi @All ,i got first email and replied on same day but after that it's been 6 days and i haven't got login credentials. Is there something i can do to follow-up. I noticed most people got their login credentials in a day or two. Anyone in same boat?

VO: Etobicoke
Received first email Oct 21
Replied same day
Still waiting for credentials
Vo: Etobicoke

Reactions: sidhi_baat

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
You should reply to the email with details multiple times unitl you get the credentials.
One small trick you can try ( it worked for few), Try sending the reply early hours (i.e. between 8 AM - 8:30 AM) and wait until evening. If you dont get it then send it around (3:30 PM to 4:00 PM).

Good Luck.
thank you ,will try

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
i think it's the Etobicoke staff who is not checking promptly :(
I dont know what’s their process on checking email…!
Those who received first email on november received their Copr and I am still waiting for credentials..
I did sent almost 8 plus emails but no response yet…!

Reactions: sidhi_baat

kran75

Oct 12, 2021
Portal email: Nov 1st
Portal Credentials: Nov 4th (11:30pm)..
Submitted the info requested: Nov 5th (1:00am)..

Waiting for the eCOPR.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
i Cann't wait that long
My WP will exp on Nov 24 2021
Please raise a web form under In-Canada Permanent Residence category requesting to send COPR. I did the same, received COPR within 48 hrs. Not sure if
i Cann't wait that long
My WP will exp on Nov 24 2021
Raised a web form requesting to send copr doc on Oct 24th under In-Canada Permanent Residence category and received it within a day. Not sure if webform helped me, but thought of sharing here. You can give a try.

kran75

Oct 12, 2021
Does Portal email and submitting the address and photo in the portal mean, our PR has been confirmed? Or is there any next step verfication?

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Please raise a web form under In-Canada Permanent Residence category requesting to send COPR. I did the same, received COPR within 48 hrs. Not sure if

Raised a web form requesting to send copr doc on Oct 24th under In-Canada Permanent Residence category and received it within a day. Not sure if webform helped me, but thought of sharing here. You can give a try.
Thanks Pallavi for the information. Can you please provide me with th format of web form sent by you? so that I can send and rec ASAP.

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I dont know what’s their process on checking email…!
Those who received first email on november received their Copr and I am still waiting for credentials..
I did sent almost 8 plus emails but no response yet…!
sending multiple emails will only annoy them. I would send them reminder emails every 2 days or so instead of everyday. I know they are worst in terms of keeping things consistent and same for everyone but as an individual you don't wanna create a mess by yourself, specially when your file is almost at final step.

I am seeing suggestions by people (who already got Copr) in almost every forum and whatsapp chat that bug them everyday by sending multiple emails. (In my opinion) this may eventually isolate specific country people which can impact even more delays in coming years. We should be lil more patient. I am also waiting for my credentials for more than a week.

most of you might disagree with my opinion so please no harsh feeling , it's purely individual choice at the end.

Reactions: Rdon and Tati100

Satti1313

Jul 11, 2019

How do you do that? What do you mean by In-canada Permanent Residence category?
Please share how to do and what to write?
Thanks

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021

@Pallavi V -- When you requested a Webform for CoPR-- did you receive any email from IRCC confirming that they are sending CoPR document in a mail to your address?