+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nobitashizuka

May 12, 2024
Hi Shizuka, just wondering how long you have been waiting before you send the email to all VO's?

I have been waiting for P2 for around 3 weeks.

Thanks
Hi,

my file approved on 9 feb but never recieved portal email. So I sent my information on 17 April . But i also received portal request again on 24 april after contacting with Mp.

Eden37

May 13, 2024
Hi,

my file approved on 9 feb but never recieved portal email. So I sent my information on 17 April . But i also received portal request again on 24 april after contacting with Mp.
I see. Thanks for your reply. I just sent the email to all VOs. Hopefully get it soon.

Eden37

May 13, 2024
I haven’t tried that personally because I just got my P1 and replied one week ago. I will give it a couple more weeks if I don’t get a response I will be doing it. It’s been abnormally long wait for you to receive an answer that I don’t see why it would be an issue but do what you are comfortable with.

These were posted above:

Calgary: IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail@cic.gc.ca

Etobicoke: IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Ottawa: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Montreal: IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Niagara: IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Hi,

It seems the email of Calgary doesn't work, I received an email stating the Address was not found, but the rest are working.

ryjack

Apr 11, 2024
For those who got eCOPR in the last month of so, how long did it take for your PR card picture to no long be 'in review with IRCC'? I got p2 on April 19th and eCOPR on the 26th of April. I haven't heard anything back since haha

Rosie1234

May 9, 2024
Hi,

It seems the email of Calgary doesn't work, I received an email stating the Address was not found, but the rest are working.
Hi Eden,
Could you please give us an update if KAI works ! Hopefully you get your P2 email soon. Thank you! I am waiting for 2 weeks now and I am thinking to try that too.