PR confirmation portal timelines

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Thanks God
P1 - Jan 11 ,2024
P2 - Jan 23 - after sending email to all VO
COPR - Jan 26 - received after sending email to all VO
PR card mailed - (after 105 days ) Finally received today 15th May 2024.

* every 3 weeks I called IRCC for PR card follow up.

God bless you all and Good Luck !

donbap

May 6, 2024
Hello update below:

P1 - April 22
P2 - May 15
eCOPR: waiting...
VO Montreal

"had issues with my wife and son's photo to is too dark. Used photoshop to correct brightness."

God bless us all and good luck to all of us...

andvsilva

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks God
P1 - Jan 11 ,2024
P2 - Jan 23 - after sending email to all VO
COPR - Jan 26 - received after sending email to all VO
PR card mailed - (after 105 days ) Finally received today 15th May 2024.

* every 3 weeks I called IRCC for PR card follow up.

God bless you all and Good Luck !
Hi there,

Sorry for asking but is that mean `sending email to all VO` do you have email from all VOs ? I reply to email I received, if you have more email, can you share them with me, please?

They usually don't reply to any question you make by email, do they?

I appreciate it.

Charter82

May 5, 2024
Will appreciate inputs from folks who have completed their PR process on the following:

1) What's the effective date of becoming a PR on the eCOPR document.. is it the date of completing step P2 or the date on which eCOPR is issued, or another date?

2) From what date does the PR card processing timeline start (currently 72 days).. is the P2 date, eCOPR issuance date or another date?

Thank you!

donbap

May 6, 2024
Will appreciate inputs from folks who have completed their PR process on the following:

1) What's the effective date of becoming a PR on the eCOPR document.. is it the date of completing step P2 or the date on which eCOPR is issued, or another date? The day you receive your eCOPR.

2) From what date does the PR card processing timeline start (currently 72 days).. is the P2 date, eCOPR issuance date or another date? -No Idea

Thank you!

Mik_mada

May 17, 2024
Hi im new here.
i already got my copr and waiting for my pr card. How long it takes to have a PPR for my dependants? (Common-law and child)
Thank you. Please help

Mik_mada

May 17, 2024
Hi im new here.
i already got my copr and waiting for my pr card. How long it takes to have a PPR for my dependants? (Common-law and child)
Thank you. Please help

MartijnGrey

Apr 10, 2024
Hi everyone, does anyone have the email address for Whitehorse? I have been stuck waiting for P2 for nearly 3 months now and have just been informed by my MP's office that my application is being processed at Whitehorse and not Montreal that sent me P1.

Please help with email address for Whitehorse.

Thanks!

ciudadano0

Apr 26, 2024
Hi all! Anyone received P2 (VO Montreal) on May 10 and is still waiting for eCOPR? I've noticed that several people here that received P2 by that day have already received eCOPR and I'm starting to get a bit anxious.

Manreet23

May 21, 2024
Hi All, im new here but have been reading these threads.
i received my p1 on May 2nd and replied the same day within an hour (VO MONTREAL) but still waiting for p2 (May 21st). I called IRCC last week, the agent said that “usually officer put a note that they received a response for p1 email on file but there are no notes on your file, so if you responded the officer might have received directly”.
that left me in dilemma whether they received my response or not, so i responded to the same email again.
still no update, what should i do!!!!