+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nobitashizuka

May 12, 2024
Hi Shizuka,
Would it be possible for you to provide the email addresses you send to all VOs? Because I copied and pasted one of the email addresses, and it showed Address Not Found after sending it. Much appreciate.

Hi,

I got to know from my MP that my office is Montreal so I only sent the information to Montreal office.

Eden37

May 13, 2024
Hi guys,
I am new here and have been browsing the threads about sending emails to different Visa Offices.

I have emailed some offices individually, but only the Calgary office one didn't go through properly.

I would appreciate it if anyone could let me know the Calgary visa office email.

Thanks in advance.

samster096

May 6, 2024
Hello everyone,
Anyone know how long it takes to get the PR Card after receiving the eCoPR?
VO: Montreal
P1: April 08
P2: April 30
eCoPR: May 07

Countrytades

May 10, 2024
Finally the wait is over!
Updating my timeline
fsw inland oct26 healthcare draw
Aor: Dec 24,2023
Final decision: Apr19
P1: apr 22 (replied same day)
VO Montreal. Copr expiration: 08-29-2024
P2: May 10 (replied same day)
E-Copr: May14!!
Hopefully my card comes just as fast! Thanks to everyone that posts, they really help with the anxiety of waiting!

Reactions: ciudadano0

lero8153

May 13, 2024
Hi!

I have been monitoring this forum and plenty others for a while now and have noticed a lot of people commenting on their PR card struggles with VO Etobicoke. I have also read that VO Montreal usually takes longer to process e-COPR's whereas their PR cards are relatively fast to receive. Please see my application info below:

CEC inland
AOR: October 14, 2023
Final Decision: February 21, 2024
Review of Eligibility: April 12, 2024 (not sure why this date was after the final decision.. but it is the same date as my e-COPR)
P1: March 4, 2024 (VO Montreal)
P2: March 12, 2024
e-COPR: April 12, 2024 (VO Montreal; expiration date: January 24, 2025)
PR portal update: April 16, 2024 --> 1st photo rejected - request for new photo (submitted new photo on same day)
Linked PR card application to gckey: May 6th, 2024 (wouldn't let me link to gckey before)
PR GU 1 (Final Decision): NA
PR GU 2 (Card mailed): NA
PR card: NA

My question is if anyone who had their e-COPR's processed by Montreal in early April or onwards have received any GU1/GU2 or their cards in general? I can see that the processing time has gone up to 67 days (updated May 7, 2024) but its frustrating to not have any information on where you are in the process and that your old documents just become invalid so you can't even travel (especially for work related purposes). My PR portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. Anyone in a similar situation?

Reactions: ryjack

Ag2023

Nov 14, 2023
I’m still waiting for Ecopr:
P1: 24 April
P2: 26 April

I have a government work I have been looking for almost one year plus and I finally got it and it’s for PR and citizens. I hope IRCC will send me my Ecopr so I can send it over to them to seal the job offer..
I’m currently stressed
Did you get ecopr yet ?

Rosie1234

May 9, 2024
Hi guys,
I am new here and have been browsing the threads about sending emails to different Visa Offices.

I have emailed some offices individually, but only the Calgary office one didn't go through properly.

I would appreciate it if anyone could let me know the Calgary visa office email.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, did you get your P2 ? Did you send the p1 reply to all VO’s?

Hbsn

May 1, 2024
P1- 19 April
P2- 13 May
Ecopr- 15 May
VO- Montreal
Copr expire - Apr 10 - 2025
Waiting on cards now….
This forum helped a lot on the anxiety and stress of the process.
Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: ciudadano0