+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
We are not able to check your signature.
This member limits who may view their full profile. This what I saw when I tried to see your signature
Yeah, that’s a problem with mobile phone browsers. Anyways, my dependent also got PR Card approval today and it was mailed. It happened exactly after about 10 days from my PR Card approval. I did not do anything besides writing a few emails to PR portal address.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
@gamzoog hi please check my signature for an update. Our CIC accounts and PR Portal accounts now have been updated.
Thanks. Do you get email notifications when the PR Portal becomes "Closed and Accepted"? Also, is there an email notification when the CIC account shows updated/mailed? Thanks!

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thanks. Do you get email notifications when the PR Portal becomes "Closed and Accepted"? Also, is there an email notification when the CIC account shows updated/mailed? Thanks!
For “Closed & Accepted” there were emails. For CIC update there was none.

Reactions: gamzoog

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi,

When I had to apply for my PCC they told me my VO was Sydney but the PR Confirmation Portal stuff has been signed by the Virtual Landing Unit.
Well it’s hard to tell how long it will take but at least your VO is not Etobicoke. I wanted to travel next month too but now I’m not sure I will get the card on time.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Address & photo uploaded 26th Sept.
eCoPR received 27th Sept.
Addressed rejected three times (first time, saying business address, then two times saying not exist)
The most recent address re-submitted on 5th Oct with an explanation letter to the first portal email.
GU for PR card application in GCKey on the 7th Oct
Approved and mailed today.
Portal shows accepted & closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: klein

reginalda

Oct 12, 2021
Address & photo uploaded 26th Sept.
eCoPR received 27th Sept.
Addressed rejected three times (first time, saying business address, then two times saying not exist)
The most recent address re-submitted on 5th Oct with an explanation letter to the first portal email.
GU for PR card application in GCKey on the 7th Oct
Approved and mailed today.
Portal still shows in review with IRCC.
My address was rejected too. It said "doesn't exist".
May I ask how did you mention about your address in the explanation letter?
Did you make it in pdf and attach to the first portal email?
I'd appreciate your help...!

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
My address was rejected too. It said "doesn't exist".
May I ask how did you mention about your address in the explanation letter?
Did you make it in pdf and attach to the first portal email?
I'd appreciate your help...!
The difficult part for us is our address is a business address. in the portal, it said it cannot be a business address. But we felt it should not be the case as there are so many different living scenarios in real life. But we are a long-term tenant offered by a hotel for all our time in Canada. So it is our only residential address and kept in file for most of our applications.
The main address with street number was the same actually, we changed from unit xxx to apartment xxx to xxx on the second line, to finally delete xxx. We explained the above situation and attached all of our lease agreements. and mentioned the stress from COVID.

reginalda

Oct 12, 2021
The difficult part for us is our address is a business address. in the portal, it said it cannot be a business address. But we felt it should not be the case as there are so many different living scenarios in real life. But we are a long-term tenant offered by a hotel for all our time in Canada. So it is our only residential address and kept in file for most of our applications.
The main address with street number was the same actually, we changed from unit xxx to apartment xxx to xxx on the second line, to finally delete xxx. We explained the above situation and attached all of our lease agreements. and mentioned the stress from COVID.
Thank you very much for sharing the information! Mine is definitely residential address, so I'm confused why they mentioned "it doesn't exist".
Yesterday, I resubmitted with changing the City name from "Toronto" to "North York". That's the only thing I could adjust...
But I saw GU for my PR card application in GCkey just now.
I hope this would be a good sign...!

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Thank you very much for sharing the information! Mine is definitely residential address, so I'm confused why they mentioned "it doesn't exist".
Yesterday, I resubmitted with changing the City name from "Toronto" to "North York". That's the only thing I could adjust...
But I saw GU for my PR card application in GCkey just now.
I hope this would be a good sign...!
Actually it is, we noticed the GU 2 days after the final resubmission. I looked it up in the forum and many said they received the approved and mailed message within a week, which is also proved by our case as well (delayed because of the thanksgiving holiday).

reginalda

Oct 12, 2021
Actually it is, we noticed the GU 2 days after the final resubmission. I looked it up in the forum and many said they received the approved and mailed message within a week, which is also proved by our case as well (delayed because of the thanksgiving holiday).
Oh really?! Thank you for your kindness sir, you gave me a bit relief now...
So, are you just waiting for the PR card arriving to your address?

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Oh really?! Thank you for your kindness sir, you gave me a bit relief now...
So, are you just waiting for the PR card arriving to your address?
You are very welcome. Yeah, the PR card application was approved as of today, the extra line was added with the card number, personal information, and message saying the card was mailed and may take up to 6 weeks to arrive.

reginalda

Oct 12, 2021
You are very welcome. Yeah, the PR card application was approved as of today, the extra line was added with the card number, personal information, and message saying the card was mailed and may take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
I see! I hope I'll receive the same update soon!
And also hoping that your cards arrive to your address very soon :)