+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Anyone facing similar situation where PR application is approved and cards mailed, all family members recieved cards except for one. In this case who and how to contact?

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
You were right! I got my PR card approved and mailed.
Below is my timeline. Good luck to you all!

CEC Inland application + new medical
VO: Virtual Landing Unit
AOR : Aug 13
MEP & BIL : Sep 14
Portal email : Oct 7
Portal credentials, photo upload: Oct 8
eCOPR: Oct 9
Address rejected and resubmitted: Oct 11
GU for PR card application: Oct 12
PR Card approved and mailed : Oct 14
Yay. Congrats. And we got our cards today.

Reactions: reginalda

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Anyone facing similar situation where PR application is approved and cards mailed, all family members recieved cards except for one. In this case who and how to contact?
I have the same. sorry for saying that, but be prepared to wait for a long time. I've been waiting since Jul. 23 - the date of eCoPR, or Aug. 4 - the date of the first party PR Cards shipment.
I spoke to the IRCC support but they suggested just being waiting.
Anyway it's just my experience, don't loose the hope.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
After six
I have the same. sorry for saying that, but be prepared to wait for a long time. I've been waiting since Jul. 23 - the date of eCoPR, or Aug. 4 - the date of the first party PR Cards shipment.
I spoke to the IRCC support but they suggested just being waiting.
Anyway it's just my experience, don't loose the hope.
Thanks. BTW after six weeks if not recieved, you can apply for replacement. I will also do once six weeks have passed.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Any one who has recieved all PR cards, was the PR portal (not GC Key)) closed after sometime for you. Did you recieve any message is this regard?

Olee95

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, Any idea as to why IRCC would sent PR Card to the principal applicant and not to the dependent, although both received their eCOPRs? I received my PR Card - the portal says "In Review", the GC account is updated as approved. In the dependent's case, the portal says "In Review" and GC account says "Submitted".
Do you have any updates? Same situation I got my pr , but my dependent still waiting.

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
We received our ECOPR today. Portal credentials was submitted on August 17... We waited for 56 days. Good luck to you all.
Congrats my friend. Mine is 18th August and still waiting. Did you do anything except for waiting?