+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Anybody waiting for PR Card from OSC - Operations Support Centre? I just submitted photos a couple days ago.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
We received our ECOPR today. Portal credentials was submitted on August 17... We waited for 56 days. Good luck to you all.

Raftaj

Jun 21, 2021
Hello
Guys both adress and photo showing it’s in review from September 20 what to do next VO Etobicoke

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
I submitted my photo and address on September 23rd 2021 in the morning and received EcoPR in the afternoon. I'm still waiting for my PR card, no updates received, I want to go and visit my family so bad. Does anyone know if while waiting for PR we can travel outside Canada? I still have my work permit and travel visa.

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I submitted my photo and address on September 23rd 2021 in the morning and received EcoPR in the afternoon. I'm still waiting for my PR card, no updates received, I want to go and visit my family so bad. Does anyone know if while waiting for PR we can travel outside Canada? I still have my work permit and travel visa.
ECORP isn't valid for traveling so you'll have to wait for your PR card.

Once you get ecorp, your other visas and work permit become void so you won't be able to return back unless you get a PRTD

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019

Once you get ecorp, your other visas and work permit become void so you won't be able to return back unless you get a PRTD
That's what I thought just wanted a different opinion lol.

I am hoping either this week or next week I hear something, I saw a lot of people that received their EcoPR on similar dates already have their PR cards or know something about it.

Thank you :)

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
That's what I thought just wanted a different opinion lol.

I am hoping either this week or next week I hear something, I saw a lot of people that received their EcoPR on similar dates already have their PR cards or know something about it.

Thank you :)
I know how you feel lol!

I've been waiting for 2 and half months for my pr card because my pic got rejected and everyone after me have already received it

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021

You can return through land (U.S. Border) in a private vehicle with eCoPR

reginalda

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks and good luck.
You were right! I got my PR card approved and mailed.
Below is my timeline. Good luck to you all!

CEC Inland application + new medical
VO: Virtual Landing Unit
AOR : Aug 13
MEP & BIL : Sep 14
Portal email : Oct 7
Portal credentials, photo upload: Oct 8
eCOPR: Oct 9
Address rejected and resubmitted: Oct 11
GU for PR card application: Oct 12
PR Card approved and mailed : Oct 14

Reactions: klein