+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Newcomer87

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone
My pr card was approved and mailed on september first and never received it. Last friday 6 weeks have passed so i applied for replacement with solemn declaration form to nova scotia pr card processing centre . Is anyone else did this application ?

shreekm1

Jun 13, 2018
Hi experts,
My COPR is April 1st, inland cec. photos delivered to Etobicoke on April 15th. Still waiting for my PR card. Status shows as submitted online. If I call customer care they tell to wait.

Any suggestions?

uigg

Sep 29, 2021
AOR - 13 July 2021
Portal Request - 15 September 2021
Portal Credentials - 19 September 2021
Declaration and Photo + Address uploaded - 19 September 2021
ECOPR - 21 September 2021
Photo and address still in review (waiting for PR card, almost 2 weeks since ECOPR was received)

A bit confused as some people say they don't get notifications that the photo and address are approved in the PR portal, but some have gotten approval updates in a week or two from uploading...
Just an update on my timeline:

Address accepted by IRCC - 17 October 2021
Photo still in review (over 4 weeks and counting)

I've been waiting for over 4 weeks for my photo and address to get approved :( Worried cause I know a couple people who had a later eCOPR date than me and have received their cards in the mail... my linked account in GCKey just says "Submitted"

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019

I've been waiting for over 4 weeks for my photo and address to get approved :( Worried cause I know a couple people who had a later eCOPR date than me and have received their cards in the mail... my linked account in GCKey just says "Submitted"
can you please send explain me the linked account scenario!
do we link the pr portal to our GC key account?
I received my ECOPR on 17th October
Photo and address still in review!
do we have to link anything?

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
I am biting my fingers. Applied the PR on 03 March 2020 and received PR portak confirmation email on 18 August 2021 and still waiting for approval of photo and address. I have not received eCORP yet.

20 emails sent. Several times call IRCC but I did not get any satisfactory answer.

I am so tired and frustrated. I need somewhere to complain about this outdated system.

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021

Processing time is 127 days. Even this is just for reference. Might take more time. I am waiting from more than 4 months. So, chill..

Reactions: tekinova

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
can you please send explain me the linked account scenario!
do we link the pr portal to our GC key account?
I received my ECOPR on 17th October
Photo and address still in review!
do we have to link anything?
You don't have to do anything.
Just wait until your PR card arrives in the mail.
In the meantime, you can link your pr card to gckey. However, that is just for updates and not necessary.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Got eCoPR yesterday, oct 21 then linked my PR card to my gckey today.

aor - May 1
Portal email - Oct 18
Credentials - Oct 20

hope to received PR card soon to be able to travel

Reactions: miguelca