+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Ark070

Oct 25, 2021
Hey, guys I uploaded my declaration, address and photo on Oct 12, but still haven't gotten my COPR. I see everyone here got their COPR ASAP...am I in trouble? I'm very tensed, someone please help?? Anyone else had a similar experience?

Reactions: tekinova

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hey, guys I uploaded my declaration, address and photo on Oct 12, but still haven't gotten my COPR. I see everyone here got their COPR ASAP...am I in trouble? I'm very tensed, someone please help?? Anyone else had a similar experience?
Relax, the processing times are all over the place. Some people get the COPR the same day… others wait for months.
good luck

Reactions: Ark070

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
It takes time. Don't compare it with anyone. You will get it in some days.

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
Waiting since 18th of August

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I just got the second GU and approval. Below is my timeline.

VO - Etobicoke (Online photo submission)

August 10 - Portal Credentials
August 19 - eCOPR
October 17 - First GU
October 25 - Second GU (Approved & Mailed)
Pending - PR Card Received

No emails for any of the updates.
PR Portal - Status: Address Accepted, Photo in Review.
GCKey - Permanent Residency Status: Submitted, Permanent Residency Card: Approved

Reactions: klein

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Still waiting for the final PR card for one dependent. All others recieved on 8th October. Anyone facing similar situation?

Ark070

Oct 25, 2021
Just got my eCOPR today!

Reactions: miguelca

Claudia2412

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone below is my timeline:

1st email for PR Portal: September 14th, 2021 (Replied same day)
2nd email ‘Reminder’ (same email): September 15th, 2021
3rd email with credentials for PR Portal: September 22nd, 2021
Uploaded picture and address: September 23rd, 2021
E-CoPR: September 23rd, 2021
PR Card application linked to CIC Account: September 24th, 2021

Current status: PR application changed to Aproved and included the information of my E-CoPR
No update about PR Card and Photo and address still under IRCC Review.

Do you guys think I will receive my PR card soon? I want to visit my family back home next month, I haven’t seen them in 3 years!

Good luck everyone
UPDATE:

My mailing address has been approved, I'm not sure since when because I didn't receive any email or update from IRCC. I just checked my PR portal today and saw that it was accepted.

Photo is still under review and no updates on CIC key portal yet.

I hope this is a good sign, does anyone know if that means they will send my PR card soon? I know there are people that have received their PR cards with their photo still under review.

Thank you and good luck to everyone

bruce111

Jun 23, 2021
UPDATE:

My mailing address has been approved, I'm not sure since when because I didn't receive any email or update from IRCC. I just checked my PR portal today and saw that it was accepted.

Photo is still under review and no updates on CIC key portal yet.

I hope this is a good sign, does anyone know if that means they will send my PR card soon? I know there are people that have received their PR cards with their photo still under review.

Thank you and good luck to everyone
what is your landing office

Ark070

Oct 25, 2021
I linked my PR card application to my CIC account and it says submitted, how do I know when my PR card is on the way?