+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Do you have any friend or relative in Canada? If so, order it from original site.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
If not, I think @arash2002 and @canadalover2018 can help you better as I think they used these websites to order notes.
Unfortunately, I have no idea which one is better since I had a representative for my immigration case and he was a PR of Canada and he submitted the request of GCMS note through ATIP website on my behalf. However I've seen that most people in this website use getgcms.com

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for your congrats.
I had had around 4 years of work experience when my profile was created. My level of education is master degree. Yes, we have to have a high IELTS score otherwise we cannot reach the threshold for the federal program. Mine score was L8,R9,S7,W7. My CRS score was 461.
Wow, your IELTS was really good. I mean reading 9 and listening 8 are really touch to get. I know and that is why the majority of FSW applicants are people from India. they are kindda semi-native in English and can get good IELTS easily

Thank you very much for all the info.

Reactions: arash2002

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Unfortunately, I have no idea which one is better since I had a representative for my immigration case and he was a PR of Canada and he submitted the request of GCMS note through ATIP website on my behalf. However I've seen that most people on this website use getgcms.com
Thanks @arash2002, It all comes down to privacy concerns for choosing one. My case is in Montreal VO, so more delays are expected on top of everything else. what is the best timeline for ordering notes, 90-120 days post AOR? I appreciate @Mr_nobody insight as well.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@aasaf @soheilhs
Today, I received a ghost update and the confirmation of withdrawal for my BOWP. I don't know how long it takes to get reimbursed though.
It seems that they started working on the files that they received on Jan. 10th. If you applied close to that time, you should hear some news soon
More info about my timeline is in my signature

Reactions: aasaf and soheilhs

Marcus12

Jan 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

I finally landed today by invitation (landing interview).

As mentioned by others it was not an interview but a document check and sign.

I asked in the forum before that if my child dependant who is already a Canadian citizen should accompany us or not. The answer is "they do not have to but better to be there". We did not take her there (and it cost us a daycare fee!)The officer actually asked, why she is not in Canada! (she is) and why she is not in the application (she was but removed as she doesn't need to be a PR). It would have been much easier answering these questions if she was there. (I had her Canadian passport with me and eventually, it went well).

I would like to thank everyone in this forum especially those who made waiting easier for me and answered all my questions.

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I asked in the forum before that if my child dependant who is already a Canadian citizen should accompany us or not. The answer is "they do not have to but better to be there". We did not take her there (and it cost us a daycare fee!)The officer actually asked, why she is not in Canada! (she is) and why she is not in the application (she was but removed as she doesn't need to be a PR). It would have been much easier answering these questions if she was there. (I had her Canadian passport with me and eventually, it went well).

I would like to thank everyone in this forum especially those who made waiting easier for me and answered all my questions.
Congratulations...

May I ask your timeline?

Marcus12

Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations...

May I ask your timeline?
Sure,
Stream CEC-TFW
AOR June 11, 2018
Medical pass June 26, 2018
Eligibility pass July 17, 2018
Criminality pass and/or the start of SS September 27, 2018(ghost update)
First GCMS request November
Second GCMS request January
Contact MP February (asked for written proof of "approved in principals" that never given)
Approval March 6, 2019
Landed on April 15, 2019

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

Thanks for all valuable info.

BTW , you've been selected for interview which I believe is the fastest way to become a landed immigrant as there is no more ppr and mail delivery time etc. Could you please tell how invitation to an interview happened ? ?

I mean what did you see in your account ? right away after a decision made , an email asking you to participate in an interview ?
what was the format and title ? have you been given specific time for interview or you have to schedule it yourself ?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello everyone,

Congratulations @Marcus12 The wait is now over.
By the way, I mentioned you in a comment a couple of pages earlier. Check it. I explained how you can check the process of your PR card.

Thanks for the info sharing. @aasaf Definitely useful info for your tmr's interview.

Reactions: aasaf and Marcus12

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Sure,
Stream CEC-TFW
AOR June 11, 2018
Medical pass June 26, 2018
Eligibility pass July 17, 2018
Criminality pass and/or the start of SS September 27, 2018(ghost update)
First GCMS request November
Second GCMS request January
Contact MP February (asked for written proof of "approved in principals" that never given)
Approval March 6, 2019
Landed on April 15, 2019
I don't think they will provide approved in principals for EE applications. I think that is only for spousal sponsorship. Anyways, the good thing you don't have to worry about it anymore :)

Reactions: Marcus12

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
@aasaf @soheilhs
Today, I received a ghost update and the confirmation of withdrawal for my BOWP. I don't know how long it takes to get reimbursed though.
It seems that they started working on the files that they received on Jan. 10th. If you applied close to that time, you should hear some news soon
More info about my timeline is in my signature
Hi @Mr_nobody

Good to hear that your BOWP application was withdrawn. I think refunds can take up to 6 weeks to process.
I just raised a web form to withdraw mine, as we landed today.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Many Congrats!
Sorry to hear that you had trouble at the interview. I blame myself, as I think it was me who suggested that you don't need to take your daughter to the interview. We landed today, and our little daughter was with us. The officer asked us if she is Canadian. That is it.