+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
damet garm!
Khahesh
By the way, did you receive any news from the CSE?
I am sure you are gonna land soon and the journey will be over. Just wanted to tell you that check the processing time for WP. As soon as you saw their getting close to your application, you can withdraw it to make sure you are gonna get full refund!

I also got my PR card application approved today. I put all the details in my signature, if of interest.

Anyways, we reached a milestone of 50 pages. Never thought we reach this long, but I think you and I were the only members who were active all the time. Just wanted to thank you for all the effort.

Reactions: ms-nobody and aasaf

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Khahesh
By the way, did you receive any news from the CSE?
I am sure you are gonna land soon and the journey will be over. Just wanted to tell you that check the processing time for WP. As soon as you saw their getting close to your application, you can withdraw it to make sure you are gonna get full refund!
I didn't raise a CSE, as in the invitation/appointment letter, they explicitly asked me to share any question directly with their office. I emailed them with my questions, but I've not received a reply yet (it's almost 5 days). I hope that everything goes well in the interview.

I also got my PR card application approved today. I put all the details in my signature, if of interest.
Congrats!

Anyways, we reached a milestone of 50 pages. Never thought we reach this long, but I think you and I were the only members who were active all the time. Just wanted to thank you for all the effort.
Of course, and thank you!
The only point of a forum is to get help and share with others.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I didn't raise a CSE, as in the invitation/appointment letter, they explicitly asked me to share any question directly with their office. I emailed them with my questions, but I've not received a reply yet (it's almost 5 days). I hope that everything goes well in the interview.
I am sure it will. You can also raise a CSE or even call them if they haven't answered yet.

The only point of a forum is to get help and share with others.
Exactly! Agreed

Reactions: aasaf

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
To all who landed or is about to land
If you haven't received your PR card, go to your account, click on "link your application to your account". Choose the PR card application and enter the details of your PR application. There you can find the details of your application about your PR card. There is usually some ghost update for that as well. Sometimes they ask for new photos.
@aasaf @amin.gh @Marcus12 @arash2002
Thanks for the info. You mean that I can link my PR Card Application even if I am in Iran right now? It is weird from my point of view since I have not applied for PR card yet.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the info. You mean that I can link my PR Card Application even if I am in Iran right now? It is weird from my point of view since I have not applied for PR card yet.
No, this is for after you do landing.
After you land successfully in Canada, the PR card application will be generated automatically. You don't have to do anything about it. However, you won't see its progress online as you won't apply it by yourself. So, you have to link the application to your account, which basically finds the application in their system and similar to PR itself, you can see ghost updates, approval, etc.

Reactions: arash2002

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@arash2002
Salam agha Arash.
I was wondering if you could let me know what you provided for the PoF. I was CEC and I didn't have to provide that. But, I am just curious what CIC accepts as PoF from Persian applicants. How about the currency exchange? How much they consider each CAD?

Thanks

Reactions: aasaf

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
@arash2002
Salam agha Arash.
I was wondering if you could let me know what you provided for the PoF. I was CEC and I didn't have to provide that. But, I am just curious what CIC accepts as PoF from Persian applicants. How about the currency exchange? How much they consider each CAD?

Thanks
@Mr_nobody
Salam Ali Agha.
We provide a certificate which is issued by the bank that we have funds there. It is called "گواهی تمکن مالی". They consider the rates of central bank of Iran for the exchange rate (stated on its website). For example, for CADIRR it is 31500 right now which is too far away from the real rates in the market:D

Reactions: Mr_nobody and aasaf

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@Mr_nobody
Salam Ali Agha.
We provide a certificate which is issued by the bank that we have funds there. It is called "گواهی تمکن مالی". They consider the rates of central bank of Iran for the exchange rate (stated on its website). For example, for CADIRR it is 31500 right now which is too far away from the real rates in the market:D
Thank you so much Arash.
lololol. 31500! I am sure they can't even imagine that there are two different prices in the market! One from Government and the other people's market.
Also, I have another question, how many years of work experience did you have? What was your level of education?
Given that it is very hard to make the points reach the threshold, I assume you had a very high points in your IELTS exam. Is that correct? And one last thing, what was your CRS score?

Anyways congratulations on your COPR

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
salam doostan,
I have been a silent reader for a while. I was wondering if there is any suggestion for which website to order GCMS notes, I know of getgcms.com and gcmsbuddy.com. It seems they are many websites that sell these services, and I am not sure which one is trustworthy.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
salam doostan,
I have been a silent reader for a while. I was wondering if there is any suggestion for which website to order GCMS notes, I know of getgcms.com and gcmsbuddy.com. It seems they are many websites that sell these services, and I am not sure which one is trustworthy.
Do you have any friend or relative in Canada? If so, order it from original site.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
If not, I think @arash2002 and @canadalover2018 can help you better as I think they used these websites to order notes.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
salam doostan,
By the way, what is your timeline. If you want you can share it in your signature, other folks may be able to help you if you need so.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
By the way, what is your timeline. If you want you can share it in your signature, other folks may be able to help you if you need so.
Thanks @Mr_nobody, I am still at the early stage of this journey. It's a difficult time, not knowing what is going on with my case, but I am trying to stay positive.

Last edited: