+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR

Sandy776

Jun 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me in replying that I have submitted file for my spouse in Nova Scotia and now after bio-metric & Medical - done in June 2019, I received an email that it has been transferred to CPC Mississauga for furtherprocessing.

Why is this transferred to Mississauga and how much will be the more wait time?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me in replying that I have submitted file for my spouse in Nova Scotia and now after bio-metric & Medical - done in June 2019, I received an email that it has been transferred to CPC Mississauga for furtherprocessing.

Why is this transferred to Mississauga and how much will be the more wait time?
This is good sign. File are forwarded to visa offices for further processing the eligibility and background checks.
Mississauga usually process cases fairly quick and you should consider yourself the lucky one to be transferred there.

Sandy776

Jun 21, 2019
This is good sign. File are forwarded to visa offices for further processing the eligibility and background checks.
Mississauga usually process cases fairly quick and you should consider yourself the lucky one to be transferred there.
What are the chances that my file will not be transferred to new delhi visa office

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
No one can predict that. You just have to wait and see.
Can we find out the exact location of application by sending query to cic through webform? Because on 14th of May 2019 mississauga office asked me yo submit Schedule A etc but after that they did not contact me. So I was wondering if my application is still with them or forwarded to anyother visa office.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Can we find out the exact location of application by sending query to cic through webform? Because on 14th of May 2019 mississauga office asked me yo submit Schedule A etc but after that they did not contact me. So I was wondering if my application is still with them or forwarded to anyother visa office.
You should be notified if it is transferred to Delhi. You can try contacting them but not sure if it'll help.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant