User 124

Jan 26, 2019
Applied Nov 2017

initial hearing date June 2018
Postponed date 5 january 2018
Got new hearing date today

June 2019.

anyone has same story
I also applied in Nov 2017 but haven’t received a hearing date yet. Where are you from and where did you apply? Good luck to you and hopefully you receive a positive decision!

Also.. do they usually send the Notice to Appear 3 months in advance?

decent2019

Mar 1, 2019
Does anyone got a letter from CBSA to submit the documents within 15 days without letting them know about hearing date?
what is this stage?
Does anyone know or receive the same letter?

decent2019

Mar 1, 2019
Does anyone got a letter from CBSA to submit the documents within 15 days without letting them know about hearing date?
what is this stage?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
what is this stage?
I got the letter but from IRB, not CBSA

Bakaresheyi

Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone.

I wanted to share my timeline and ask a question and would appreciate if you advise me.

I am from Afghanistan. Applied for refugee July 2018 in Toronto.
Received expedited processing letter December 2018
and received NoD Feb 2019.

Obviousely next step is to apply for PR and RTD.

My question is about PR. If I apply for PR and then after 3-4 months go to Europe and get married, can I then add her ( my wife ) to my application? Will her PR be processed at the same time with me? Or do you think I should wait, go get married in 3-4 months and when I am back apply for PR as married? Thanks.
Congratulations bro.
When you get the letter to provide more documents in 15 days did you also get a possible hearing date ?

Because i got a letter from IRB last feb and i was told to provide more document within 15 days and the IRB also informed my lawyer that i have a hearing date for april.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations bro.
When you get the letter to provide more documents in 15 days did you also get a possible hearing date ?

Because i got a letter from IRB last feb and i was told to provide more document within 15 days and the IRB also informed my lawyer that i have a hearing date for april.
He has been processed under the expedite system, therefore, there's no hearing

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Congratulations bro.

Thank you so much.
The letter only asked me to provide the documents that I had said I have them in my possession and were related to my story.
The letter specifed that there will be a decision with no hearing. Therefore, no hearing date was put in the letter. Hope that answers your question.

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello,
I received a letter recently which mentioned that my claim will be processing under instructions Governing the Streaming of Less Complex Claims at the Refugee Protection Division,

and they request any document I wish to use to support my claim.

Does anybody have any idea about how long it will take to receive the decision?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello,
I received a letter recently which mentioned that my claim will be processing under instructions Governing the Streaming of Less Complex Claims at the Refugee Protection Division,

and they request any document I wish to use to support my claim.

Does anybody have any idea about how long it will take to receive the decision?

which country are you from?
this is a new system you can read about it from the links below
https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/legal-policy/policies/Pages/instructions-less-complex-claims.aspx
https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/information-sheets/Pages/less-complex-claims.aspx