+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
I am expecting to get a decision on my PGWP application in the middle of January. What happens if I am outside of Canada at that time?

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys
My friend applied for PGWP on 5th sep and a weak ago he got a request for interview and biometric then his representative advice him to withdraw the file reapply for the same thing because he don’t want to go through the interview.
Does he have to face any problem doing thIs?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hey guys
My friend applied for PGWP on 5th sep and a weak ago he got a request for interview and biometric then his representative advice him to withdraw the file reapply for the same thing because he don’t want to go through the interview.
why dont he want to go through the interview?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hey guys
He has to do the interview.

Kummaliakhil

Dec 22, 2019
PGWP APPLICATION
APPLIED ON : SEPTEMBER 26
APPROVED ON : DECEMBER 20
EMAIL NOTIFICATION ON : DECEMBER 21
VALIDITY : ( 2 YEAR PROGRAM ), 3 YEARS

Thankyou all..!!!
All the best everyone..!

Last edited:

Doomski

Nov 9, 2017
Hi everyone!

I applied for my PGWP with a letter of completion and an unofficial transcript from my university's website on October 6. On the CIC website, it says that a printout of the transcript from the university website should be sufficient for PGWP, but it looks like many people in this thread say that an official transcript is required. I wonder if anyone got their PGWP approved after applying with only an unofficial transcript?
Yes, an "Official Transcript" is necessary for the application. I would suggest you submit it through webform and hope for the best. If you dont submit it, they would still ask you for it after reviewing it. This would cause unnecessary delays.

Saraj90

Sep 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for PGWP on Sep 8th and was approved Dec 9th. I still haven't received it in the mail, how long does it usual take? has anyone gotten theirs in the same timeframe? thanks!

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for PGWP on Sep 8th and was approved Dec 9th. I still haven't received it in the mail, how long does it usual take? has anyone gotten theirs in the same timeframe? thanks!
I applied on the same day as u but received confirmation on December 6. I received the hard copy within 7 days.

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
Hi
My frnd applied on aug 31
And got refusal on dec 12
On Refusal letter note was did not complete your study continues but he has done 2 year diploma full time in every sem
And he got the explanation letter from collegeAnd then he did reappeal for Reopen his file again
And today he got appoval