+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi
My frnd applied on aug 31
And got refusal on dec 12
On Refusal letter note was did not complete your study continues but he has done 2 year diploma full time in every sem
And he got the explanation letter from collegeAnd then he did reappeal for Reopen his file again
And today he got appoval
Thats good, what needed to be explained in his case? How did he get his case reopened? Please provide useful info for others.

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
Thats good, what needed to be explained in his case? How did he get his case reopened? Please provide useful info for others.
He went with his all documents to MP of surrey Newton area
He did request to cic officer to reopen his case
His file is approved within 5 days

garap

Dec 20, 2016
Hi Guys,

I submitted my spouse's open work permit extension along with my children's visitor record extension while my PGWP was in process. I have submitted all the required documents along with an explanation letter stating that my PGWP was in process and provided a corresponding letter from CIC. I got my PGWP yesterday and was wondering if I can submit it to CIC?

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi
My frnd applied on aug 31
And got refusal on dec 12
On Refusal letter note was did not complete your study continues but he has done 2 year diploma full time in every sem
And he got the explanation letter from collegeAnd then he did reappeal for Reopen his file again
And today he got appoval
How did he reappeal? I got refusal on same day. But they refuse my reconsideration

Gagandeep4410

Nov 18, 2019
Hello friends i am so happy today...
I got my work permit approved
For 3 years

Earlied i had some posts about refusal i got refused 2 times and my file was under reconsideration .
And the reconsideration was accepted on 18 dec
And i got approved .

that time was so bad for me bcz i completed my study in april 2019 and got refused 2 times bcz of silly mistakes
First was my mistake and then i applied under restoration it was refused again saying 150$ for study permit restore - and i was out of status it was officers mistake.

i called again and aggain to cic but nothing was working but i kept faith in god and never give up
So guys Be confident in yourself i though my all dreams are deemed but no i was done and i keept on trying and trying

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello friends i am so happy today...
I got my work permit approved
For 3 years

Earlied i had some posts about refusal i got refused 2 times and my file was under reconsideration .
And the reconsideration was accepted on 18 dec
And i got approved .

that time was so bad for me bcz i completed my study in april 2019 and got refused 2 times bcz of silly mistakes
First was my mistake and then i applied under restoration it was refused again saying 150$ for study permit restore - and i was out of status it was officers mistake.

i called again and aggain to cic but nothing was working but i kept faith in god and never give up
So guys Be confident in yourself i though my all dreams are deemed but no i was done and i keept on trying and trying
Wow bro such a good thing..so happy for you! Perfect Xmas gift !! Did you have to send anything else to them? Just contacted CIC over the phone and they helped you? What happened?

Letslive

Nov 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I submitted my spouse's open work permit extension along with my children's visitor record extension while my PGWP was in process. I have submitted all the required documents along with an explanation letter stating that my PGWP was in process and provided a corresponding letter from CIC. I got my PGWP yesterday and was wondering if I can submit it to CIC?
Applied sowp on sep 30 my status just changed to started reviewing
Approved?

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
I need help, I am a international student at RRU.
Doing pre masters course starting from Jan and my actual MGM course starts from May.
Can I apply for my husband work permit when I am on pre masters or have to wait for actual MGM course?