+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Shyjuraj

Oct 12, 2017
Hi friends.
I really need you guys replies. How long it will take the trv to be approved once we sent the passport to the processing centre. Is there any one who recently applied for trv.
Please do reply

Shyjuraj

Oct 12, 2017
My marriage is on oct 31 and have booked tickets on oct 12. I have already sent the passport on this monday and till that there is no updates

Chop0020

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Everyone.
I applied for my pgwp online on May 25th.
Got a transcript request on 4th September and I submitted my transcript on 5th september . Haven’t heard from cic again. Does anyone know how long does it usually take after receiving a request for transcript ?

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
My question is can i travel to my country and come back to canada on the student trv (sticker on the passport) while i get my Pgwp, applied June 7, so should be expecting it soon.!

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Any updates for pgwp from June 7? My friends who applied June 2nd, received theirs on Sep 12, I really don’t know what’s wrong with IRCC, how much time will they take? It’s really frustrating and annoying.! I probably won’t have much time to apply for trv before my flights.!

Shubh1208

Sep 19, 2019
Applied 3rd june but have’nt recieved anything. Though just called CIC they said decision has been made and its approved but cannot see anything online. So how long does it take? Any idea anyone?

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Applied 3rd june but have’nt recieved anything. Though just called CIC they said decision has been made and its approved but cannot see anything online. So how long does it take? Any idea anyone?
I called cic, they told that they are still processing application from May 27, whereas my friends already have a pgwp applied on june 2nd, and now you’ve got yours applied on june 3rd.! It’s a complete confusion.!

Sha17

Aug 23, 2019
Hi guys, I had a quick question. What is an LMIA? I am currently on a PGWP, and intend to apply for my PR after working full time for one year. Would i need my employer to apply for an LMIA to hire me?

lamneff

Sep 19, 2019
Hi all!
I applied my on June 3,and apparently I got approved yesterday Sept 18.
CIC didnt send me email about it, so I would say login and check it daily !

Reactions: ErinB67

Sudheer Kumar

Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I applied on May 16, still no update. Called IRCC on sept 12th they told me that they they are going to send notification to immigration. I called again on sept 17th they told me that we already sent notification. I really worried whats going on. Please suggest me. Thanks.

Dav1d701

Sep 12, 2019
Applied on June 3rd.
Just got approved on September 19th.
No updates notification received, have to check the account by myself.

Finally, thank you guys and hope you all receive yours soon!

Reactions: ErinB67 and vp2019