+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

AriaFarsi

Jun 11, 2019
Hi there,
guys I am applying for TRV within Canada after I got my PGWP a few weeks ago, is there any guide or forum for TRV? the Application (IMM5752e) form is pretty confusing, I dont know what to put for the amount of fund Im bringing here or the people I wanna visit.
thanks

Pileaficus

Aug 18, 2019
Hi everyone, my application has been refused because I do not meet requirements. I gave them everything they need and might need. I don't know what to do.. I'm devastated. No updates throughout the weeks but just received the letter now. What do I do? Should I immediately apply for restoration status? and lawyer up? I have a job lined up and they are willing to provide me with a letter but which path do I take? I also have a partner that I have been with for 4 years. Do I apply for restoration then pick to go the common-law route? or do I go through my work?

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone, my application has been refused because I do not meet requirements. I gave them everything they need and might need. I don't know what to do.. I'm devastated. No updates throughout the weeks but just received the letter now. What do I do? Should I immediately apply for restoration status? and lawyer up? I have a job lined up and they are willing to provide me with a letter but which path do I take? I also have a partner that I have been with for 4 years. Do I apply for restoration then pick to go the common-law route? or do I go through my work?
What is the reason ?

Pileaficus

Aug 18, 2019
What is the reason ?
They are not satisfied that I meet the requirements and specifically continuosly studied full time. I provided then with a supplement letter saying that the reason I have to extend student visa was because the courses I needed to finish my program wasn't offered. So now I don't know what to do

vp2019

Jul 15, 2019
They are not satisfied that I meet the requirements and specifically continuosly studied full time. I provided then with a supplement letter saying that the reason I have to extend student visa was because the courses I needed to finish my program wasn't offered. So now I don't know what to do
so you took one part time semester?

Pileaficus

Aug 18, 2019
Was it in your last semester and

I see, did you work during that time? or provided a letter from the school supporting that?
I worked on campus like 4 hours a week and yes, I provided them with a letter from the beginning. But they are just not satisfied

Ferns_Ivy

Aug 25, 2019
Did you end up submitting your transcript or letter of completion or both?