Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi i m applying for owp extension. So for spouse employment letter what needs to be mentioned on it.
1.The one she got states temporary part-time NOC B position of 35 hours / week.
2.And she got offer letter this week when she already started working from july 3rd the day she applied for pgwp.

So is that ok for me to apply.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi i m applying for owp extension. So for spouse employment letter what needs to be mentioned on it.
1.The one she got states temporary part-time NOC B position of 35 hours / week.
2.And she got offer letter this week when she already started working from july 3rd the day she applied for pgwp.

So is that ok for me to apply.
She needs 3 payslips.

Raavi Sandhu

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,
I have a question. I have part-time job of NOC B with 30 plus working hours. But my employer not willing to provide me job letter that I am working 30 plus hours but he mentioned that I am doing overtime after 20-29 hours also I have pay stubs of 40 hours. So Can I apply my husband’ Work permit with that employment letter or is there any risk?

Please reply soon.
Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
I have a question. I have part-time job of NOC B with 30 plus working hours. But my employer not willing to provide me job letter that I am working 30 plus hours but he mentioned that I am doing overtime after 20-29 hours also I have pay stubs of 40 hours. So Can I apply my husband’ Work permit with that employment letter or is there any risk?

Please reply soon.
Thank you
There is no minimum hours requirement. The letter is fine.

Reactions: Raavi Sandhu

Farnooshzad

Aug 17, 2018
Hello everyone.

I want to extend my husband's work permit with my PGWP. My problem is I don't have payslips, I receive my salary by check.
So what is your suggestion, can I put 3 checks in his application instead of payslips?

Thank you for responses

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone.

I want to extend my husband's work permit with my PGWP. My problem is I don't have payslips, I receive my salary by check.
So what is your suggestion, can I put 3 checks in his application instead of payslips?

Thank you for responses
Your employer is required to give you payslips breaking down your pay, taxes, etc. If they aren't, then they are probably not employing you legally.

kiret_

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, unfortunately my SOWP has rejected, I provided Job letter mentioned With Biotechnology technician ( NoC 2221 )Full time and permanent, my 4 pay slips, confirmation letter.
But they rejected with reasons that insufficient evidences provided that I am doing job comes under O, A and B NOC.
Can anyone else can help me what else i can provide??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, unfortunately my SOWP has rejected, I provided Job letter mentioned With Biotechnology technician ( NoC 2221 )Full time and permanent, my 4 pay slips, confirmation letter.
But they rejected with reasons that insufficient evidences provided that I am doing job comes under O, A and B NOC.
Can anyone else can help me what else i can provide??
Your post is confusing.

Your SOWP was rejected? Or was your spouse's SOWP rejected? To get the SOWP approved, the spouse who is on the PGWP must provide proof they have a NOC A/B/0 role and provide three payslips. IRCC doesn't want payslips for the person on the SOWP - they require payslips from the person on the PGWP.