+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post-doc researcher work permit

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
One of my friend that Applied for Canada work permit at that time her emirate ID is still valid but right now has expired last year.hope it will not affect her pls help

SAAR2017

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Now I checked the updated processing time!!! Ridiculously increased instead of decreasing time! Unbelievable and super silly!

SAAR2017

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
One of my friend that Applied for Canada work permit at that time her emirate ID is still valid but right now has expired last year.hope it will not affect her pls help
Your country changed to 48!!!! It's super silly that instead of trying to make it shorter, it has increased! For my country it's increased also for two more weeks!

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Your country changed to 48!!!! It's super silly that instead of trying to make it shorter, it has increased! For my country it's increased also for two more weeks!
I don't believe that processing time, which kind of processing time that changes everything and they forgot that most people suppose to resume duty on time

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
When you check it will show 12weeks when it reach no approved , I think there are using it to confuse us

SAAR2017

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
I

News say that there have reduced it how come increase.hmmmm me am tired o
As far as none of us get any updates or whatever yet (I know somebody who applied March 2021 and got nothing yet from Germany), it means the processing time is true unfortunately! The problem is we can not even call them! I sent web-form. email and also asked one of my friends call them from Canada. But nothing!!!! It's not fair they are issuing all visitor and student visas!!!!

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
As far as none of us get any updates or whatever yet (I know somebody who applied March 2021 and got nothing yet from Germany), it means the processing time is true unfortunately! The problem is we can not even call them! I sent web-form. email and also asked one of my friends call them from Canada. But nothing!!!! It's not fair they are issuing all visitor and student visas!!!!
My dear am tired the all thing is frustrating.meaning they don't care if our contract will expire all they care is visitor and student visa is on fair