+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
Hi @anapaulap!

The app online was never updated, for me still says that I am missing documents. I guess they will never update it. I read in other forums people who got their PR's and the status on the app was still saying missing documents. I guess we are good!

Keep us posted with the rest of the application. I haven't heard anything in my case.

All the best!

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi @anapaulap!

The app online was never updated, for me still says that I am missing documents. I guess they will never update it. I read in other forums people who got their PR's and the status on the app was still saying missing documents. I guess we are good!

Keep us posted with the rest of the application. I haven't heard anything in my case.

All the best!
Will do! Thanks for your quick response :)

Reactions: NovaScotiaMX

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
I sent an email with the webform as suggested by NovaScotiaMX. I sent it on Thursday night and received a response this morning. I think they can take up to 5 days to reply.
Hi,

I filled a CSE web form requesting info and got the confirmation that my Mexico police certificates were received by the responsible office on April 1st. One wait is over and the next one starts !

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi,

I filled a CSE web form requesting info and got the confirmation that my Mexico police certificates were received by the responsible office on April 1st. One wait is over and the next one starts !
Great news! Good luck with the rest of your process!

kart_84

Apr 5, 2019
Got the confirmation from IRCC Webform that my Mexico PCC was received by the responsible office. Wondering if IRCC is still processing our application(with some delay) or they paused the process due to covid-19, any idea?

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
@kart_84 I think they paused the process. My certificate was received on March 27th. I haven't heard anything and taking into consideration other people's processes: they got the COPR after two-three days from the time they were told the police certificate was received. I hope everything goes back to normal soon and we can hear the final decision. Good Luck and keep us posted!

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hello,

Does somebody know if the Fiscalía General de la Republica is currently processing police certificates? Or is it closed due to the pandemic?

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello,

Does somebody know if the Fiscalía General de la Republica is currently processing police certificates? Or is it closed due to the pandemic?
I think they are still working as the submitted my PCC to Canadian Embassy two weeks ago and this situation had already started. I also called the Fiscalia by the end of March and they said they were still working but less people was around. Good luck with your process, mine took 68 working days from the date the Embassy sent my stuff to the Mexican authorities.

Reactions: mxqc

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
@kart_84 I think they paused the process. My certificate was received on March 27th. I haven't heard anything and taking into consideration other people's processes: they got the COPR after two-three days from the time they were told the police certificate was received. I hope everything goes back to normal soon and we can hear the final decision. Good Luck and keep us posted!
Under the program I am applying (PEQ) there are delays but apparently they have resumed the process this week. It is my understanding there were no passport requests as the landing appointments were suspended from March 13th to April 13th but they announced the appointments have resumed as of yesterday and will be held by phone. I have not heard back yet either, I hope we will have news soon!

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Hello,

Hello! I'm waiting for my police certificate from Mexico and today I received an email from the Canadian embassy in Mexico saying that the FGR (FISCALIA) has stopped all the services until further notice :(

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hello! I'm waiting for my police certificate from Mexico and today I received an email from the Canadian embassy in Mexico saying that the FGR (FISCALIA) has stopped all the services until further notice :(
This is very bad news. Could you share your timeline for the police certificate?
My time line is:
Documents delivered to the Canadian embassy in Mexico: January 20
Documents sent to the FGR: February 7

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
This is very bad news. Could you share your timeline for the police certificate?
My time line is:
Documents delivered to the Canadian embassy in Mexico: January 20
Documents sent to the FGR: February 7
I sent my documents on March 19th and were received the next day at the Canadian embassy in Mexico. The mail that I just received from the embassy does not specify if my documents were sent to the FGR... :( Idk since when they stopped